Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: PurpleDice

Reason: Refusing to fix spike

Proof/Evidence: Told her to fix it, but she kept ignoring me.
    Translation:
    dus je gaat er niks aan doen? = so you're not gonna do anything about it?
    fix nou gewoon = just fix it

https://www.sendspace.com/file/tiogqc
    https://imgur.com/a/vfRfI7V

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Seems like very minor to me. Her ping was stable most of the time and there were like 2-3 moments of 1 second lag. Also, you were in a room with 10 more users and literally no one else has said anything about it, especially the enemy team.

Do you have another replay?

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    No I don't. The spike persisted for another 20 minutes and in that time more people started to complain(you can ask Illusion and Harun). This isn't the first time she's refusing to fix her lag and she's knowingly abusing this, which as you know is against the game rules. Going from 12 to 200 and teleporting around the room is a clear indication of spiking and should thus not be allowed. I don't care about her getting a warning I just want her to fix her net issues since it's giving her an unfair advantage.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I understand your point of view but I want you to understand mine as well. Dunno if you watched your own replay but the spikes were very minor and no one else has said anything in the replay itself, I must take a decision only by the evidence and not by sentences like: "The spike persisted for another 20 minutes and in that time more people started to complain(you can ask Illusion and Harun)."

I know how annoying it is to play against a spiker so I'm giving her a verbal warning.
    Thanks for reporting!

Thread Information