Thanks
    Okay so I just got unbanned thanks to the lovely gm's that this website offers, and I was wondering what happened to all of the items that I used to have?
    for example the VIP, I've got the VIP symbol above my head, but not the VIP itself.
    also I have had so many expensive items such as the two limit breaker & limit breaker x which are gone now for some reason..
    the first time i logged in after this whole time, It says a lot of christmas items has been removed and I guess it's fair since it was an year ago, but in addition a lot of expensive items has been removed and the two limit breakers were there too.
    the only two things I got left are the Kakashi mask and the Jjang crown.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Regarding the VIP membership; it was probably removed because of the ban, but to confirm that I'll ask Dave to look into it.

As regards of the Limitbreakers; we've discussed it now on Discord and no way you had Limitbreaker X since it was released a year (+) after you got banned. However, about the golden Limitbreaker, it'll be checked as well.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    To reactivate VIP go here https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ght=Membership and click the gold "request VIP button" log in with your golden member Forum account.

As for the Limit breaker items our records show you did not have it to begin with so nothing can be done about that. You were banned before the limitbreaker X even came out in 2017 so its impossible for you to have that item back then in 2015.

Good luck trying to win those items though

Thread Information