Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Smokey's Avatar S T O N E R !

Country
    Thanks
    Shit been goin on for awhile an they will keep getting away with it cause admins aren't really seeing the shit cause they don't play lol . GM's run this server simple as that, what they say goes no matter the evidence presented, no matter how many people say the same shit about them, nothing will stop them from power tripping an just outright abusing their powers majority of the time lol . They let certain people slide WAY more than others depending on their relationship with said person, if you confront them at all even just one sentence, you get muted/warned/banned, what have you . Try to have a conversation with these guys is borderline impossible an if the owners actually witnessed this stuff, they would have been demoted MONTHS if not years ago . None of what I'm saying is made up or biased it's 100% factual an I'm 100% positive others feel the exact same way, but once again, if you say something you get muted because they are so quick to jump to assumptions such as calling you a troll or saying you're being disrespectful when they THEMSELVES are almost always disrespectful to the players when faced with criticism of any kind . No argument to be had if you want me to point out ways or give examples I would type all night an can probably give at least 60 examples/points to how these guys operate an act/treat the players on this server lol . Thanks for reading my rant <3 . Also p.s. so not everyone gets offended I don't mean EVERY SINGLE GM , but I mean when you guys are constantly getting complained on , you know who you are an what you're doing lol .

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Smokey for this useful post:

Absolutely (11-06-2021), efdf (11-06-2021), moderman (11-06-2021)

Thread Information