RYZEN's Avatar 𝓛𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓽𝔂

Thanks
    Suggestion type: Special Weapon Items
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    Donation ammo kits because the level 99 Magazine Pouch V in shop only holds 7 mags.
    Mainly asking for this request for the purpose of Questing.
    Hopefully you guys add it, I know you guys have lots on your plate but it would be much appreciated!
    Thanks!

Last edited by RYZEN; 11-13-2021 at 01:18 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to RYZEN for this useful post:

BerS (11-13-2021)

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    There's already Scrider's Magazine Satchel item which has 8 clips and imo it's enough. I don't think there should be a donation magazine pack too lol

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

RYZEN's Avatar 𝓛𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓽𝔂

Thanks
    Scrider's is hard to complete and is given based on luck on completion.
    Besides why not? People will buy it and you won't have to hassle upon completing Scrider's.
    Last edited by RYZEN; 11-13-2021 at 01:44 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RYZEN View Post
    Scrider's is hard to complete and is given based on luck on completion.
    Should remain like that imo, I don't see any issue with the rarity of the Scrider's Magazine Satchel item since it's fair enough, considering the fact it's meant to be a "special" item.
    You're obviously not supposed to get it right after 10 or 50 games of Scrider - there are people who've been playing this quest for weeks and barely got 1. Nevertheless, it's not so difficult, just play it with 3 more people who got miniguns with decent PVE and you'll make it within a minute or even less.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.

New OLDGEN

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TomasEdison View Post
    Should remain like that imo, I don't see any issue with the rarity of the Scrider's Magazine Satchel item since it's fair enough, considering the fact it's meant to be a "special" item.
    You're obviously not supposed to get it right after 10 or 50 games of Scrider - there are people who've been playing this quest for weeks and barely got 1. Nevertheless, it's not so difficult, just play it with 3 more people who got miniguns with decent PVE and you'll make it within a minute or even less.
    Only issue is it's fairly rare to get a group of 4 questers with solid PvE who are all willing/interested in doing Scriders. I've just about written off the Mag because I can't find anyone interested in doing it. They either already have loads of the mags from years before when it was easy or they just have 0 interest in doing it because of it's difficulty/rewards. Maybe just upping the XP for it to something along the lines of GKK would make it worth their time? If I could solo the kills I would but it takes ages with a 109 PVE weapon to do that and thats if and only if I manage to make it to the end. I'm all for either Donor's Mag clips OR making Scrider Mag's something a group of people would be willing to do.
    Just an idea.. I would like to get those mags someday. I have no issues grinding Scrider multiple times but given the population of the server and those actually willing to do it maybe it could use some adjusting.
    Another thing maybe worth discussing would be Quest related Donor items albeit I'm coming up short on ideas.
    Last edited by Waex; 11-13-2021 at 04:20 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Waex View Post
    Only issue is it's fairly rare to get a group of 4 questers with solid PvE who are all willing/interested in doing Scriders. I've just about written off the Mag because I can't find anyone interested in doing it. They either already have loads of the mags from years before when it was easy or they just have 0 interest in doing it because of it's difficulty/rewards. Maybe just upping the XP for it to something along the lines of GKK would make it worth their time? If I could solo the kills I would but it takes ages with a 109 PVE weapon to do that and thats if and only if I manage to make it to the end. I'm all for either Donor's Mag clips OR making Scrider Mag's something a group of people would be willing to do.
    Just an idea.. I would like to get those mags someday. I have no issues grinding Scrider multiple times but given the population of the server and those actually willing to do it maybe it could use some adjusting.
    Another thing maybe worth discussing would be Quest related Donor items albeit I'm coming up short on ideas.
    1M exp (ignoring the bonus EXP given by cat in the hat and activity points that could reach 3M exp per quest) is already enough for Scrider. Also, who said that every quest should be possible to complete so easily by solo? It's still possible nowadays to find people who got decent PVE weapons and team up together to complete Scrider, of course that comparing to 1~3 years ago it's harder to find people with interest to play Scrider 'cause it's become quite boring after spamming it for weeks and months.
    Scrider's Magazine Satchel item is indeed rare to obtain at some point, but the rarity is fair enough. Quest items aren't supposed to be easy to obtain anyway, so if you already play quests - keep in mind that you'll most likely have to spend a lot of time to obtain certain special items.

If they were to add a donation magazine pack, do you think it'd solve your issue? No, definitely not. Scrider's Magazine Satchel currently has 8 clips, and level 99 magazine pack has 7 clips. It means, according to you in other words, donation magazine pack is supposed to have 9 clips (?). I highly disagree with that and many other questers would think the same thing. All of us have spent days/weeks or even months to obtain such items and never said a word, so you may do the same thing because it's been like that for way too long. The owners/developers have already added a magazine pack for level 99 and that was the fairest thing to do, hence I don't think they should add now another magazine pack especially when most of the quests are easy to complete.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to TomasEdison for this useful post:

Ommadawn (11-13-2021), Waex (11-13-2021)

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    I like to do really impossible missions, the problem is when you try to do them alone and having the leading boss in the middle of his life to die and you do not have bullets or npc it becomes very tiring to kill him with swords, taking into account that the sword has a PVE decent, I mean missions like boss party, cursed, pp. Finally, I would love for you to add an additional slot for ammos, at least in a 500% quest either to buy with coins or free !!

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Scriders Magazine Satchel is kind of an exclusive item, that you get through Scrider, adding Donation Ammunition kind of defeats the purpose of the exclusiveness of it. Adding this would also hurt the grind questers have for Scrider. (Also for more information on that Tom's reply is quite useful.) Therefore, moving this over to Declined.

Spoiler!

Thread Information