Thanks
    Suggestion type: F-Gunz in-game suggestion

Suggestion description: In base versions of GunZ, looking down makes your viewmodel slightly transparent. This is purposeful - aiming down puts your character model the way of your crosshair. Having a transparent model helps see your target when looking downward. Currently, this transparency is used (and visible to everyone) when you respawn so that people know when spawn protection ends. This transparency should really should be included when aiming downward more than ~30 degrees. This transparency should also be a bit stronger than spawn protection's transparency to better aid aiming. Of course, only the client should see the character model turn transparent in this manner.

CURRENT:

SUGGESTED:

IJJI TRANSPARENCY ANGLE (~30 Deg?)

Apologies if this has been brought up, I tried to search for a similar thread... didn't see anything.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Kiltro for this useful post:

Amamin (11-17-2021), Faky (11-19-2021)

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with this! Shouldn't even be that hard to implement seeing as how it's actually always been a feature that seems to have been intentionally disabled.

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    iirc its been suggested many times before and at one point it got accepted for the next update. Ah i remember now, it was suggested on discord and McSic replied with "will do" nonetheless very good suggestion +1
    Last edited by Amers; 11-17-2021 at 06:19 PM.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    iirc its been suggested many times before and at one point it got accepted for the next update. Ah i remember now, it was suggested on discord and McSic replied with "will do" nonetheless very good suggestion +1
    I figured, I can't be the first one that's noticed, lmao.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Fixed in the next update.

Also, there is something that I've been working on that I'd call "fading character transparency" - which, instead of being the old static 100% visibility to 40% visibility jump from one point to the other, has a smooth fade into less transparency the further you look down.

Here's a clip:

https://streamable.com/zwqqle

Would you prefer this?

Edit: Added in next update.

7. The following 9 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Faky (04-14-2022), Frooples (04-14-2022), ImComming4U (04-14-2022), Jonathan pls (04-15-2022), Ommadawn (04-14-2022), Skilly (04-14-2022), StephanM (04-14-2022), SunRui (04-14-2022), TonySoprano (04-14-2022)

Thread Information