Originally Posted by champlooTTV View Post
Suggestion type:
FGunZ

Suggestion description:
So wasn't there lobbies for lower levels back before ijji days? I'm just curious really because I feel like new people getting destroyed by players is the main reason that GunZ has retention issues. GunZ is a cool game, and I think everybody enjoys playing it. But nobody likes spawning right into some 10+ year veteran triple butterflying and gd half stepping them to death in .2 seconds. I just got my friend (Caligraphee) into GunZ and she was talking to me about how it sucks just getting smacked over and over, but that just going into a training room is boring.

Could there maybe be some implementation to make it easier for new players? Like lvl restricted room/lobbies?
Moving this to To be added later. Level Restricted lobbies are a thing of the past, instead we have ELO restricted lobbies.

However, our bot (AI) developer Frooples is working on the functionality of a bot teaching players how to play in training rooms (in-progress), see his Training Bot Blog for more information, see StephanM's post for where this is said.