Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    champlooTTV's Avatar Twitch Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    So wasn't there lobbies for lower levels back before ijji days? I'm just curious really because I feel like new people getting destroyed by players is the main reason that GunZ has retention issues. GunZ is a cool game, and I think everybody enjoys playing it. But nobody likes spawning right into some 10+ year veteran triple butterflying and gd half stepping them to death in .2 seconds. I just got my friend (Caligraphee) into GunZ and she was talking to me about how it sucks just getting smacked over and over, but that just going into a training room is boring.

Could there maybe be some implementation to make it easier for new players? Like lvl restricted room/lobbies?

2. The following user said thank you to champlooTTV for this useful post:

Cid (11-23-2021)

RYZEN's Avatar 𝓛𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓽𝔂

Thanks

4. The following user said thank you to RYZEN for this useful post:

champlooTTV (11-22-2021)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    level gap sadly means not much in this game. you can get to level 99 in a day.

but either way, the server doesnt support the population to allow for splitting the community in 2 channels, the 1-51 channel was dead iirc before it was removed, and was merged.

Country
    Thanks
    I was thinking about how the level gap is kind of pointless as well, because experienced players can just make a new char and be lower level... I just feel like there has to be some way to appeal more to new players. Every new player just complains about getting shit on then stops playing after they can't stand it anymore.

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    Don't really think there's any way to retain new players with the current state of the game. If they're not enjoying the process of learning k-style then they should honestly just play another game for their own sake.

Btw I tried writing a more substantive reply but it just made me realize I've spent 1.5 years trying to learn this game and I'm still trash so yeah make of that what you will lmao

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Amamin for this useful post:

champlooTTV (11-22-2021), Linzor (11-23-2021)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    The only way i can see new players can have a good experience is if a bulk of them join at once and can make their own rooms to play with eachother. Otherwise, like in any other pvp game that exists for more than 10 years, a skill gap exists due to the existence of veteran players and theres not much to do about it.

Country
    Thanks
    maybe events just for beginners?

Country
    Thanks
    after smoking some weed i had a revelation. maybe make new players do a tutorial map that atleast teaches you bf slashshot and rs. after that let them out in the wild. this could be like a skill map thing that has 3 checkpoints one for each of the above moves. And my teachers told me drugs don't help. who is laughing now. The answer is me because of the weed. Kids dont do drugs

12. The following 2 users say thank you to donkiller for this useful post:

champlooTTV (11-23-2021), SuperKekku (11-23-2021)

WBFDH's Avatar White Boii From Da Hood .

Country
    Thanks
    They can already make their rooms with level restrictions so high level players cannot get in, but as you stated, they will just make a new character an still join an smack anyone in that room so it doesn't do anything an is honestly a useless feature . This game really isn't meant for new players imo an I don't see them doing anything to change that ever when there is multiple multiple issues with the game as it is that need to be fixed/worked on . The problem is that veteran players, at least the majority of them, do not care for new players or care that people are trying to learn how to play, even in training rooms I see new people practicing alone minding their business & players continue to kill them an shit just because they don't care . Honestly new players just have to get shit on for a while until they learn how to survive/fight better . Unless they just get together in private rooms so no one can join in an ruin the game .
    Higher than you

14. The following user said thank you to WBFDH for this useful post:

Amamin (11-24-2021)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Be oldschool and learn the classic way:

1. Go ask people in training rooms for help on how to play the game.

2. Practice.

3. Don't be a dummy and join a tdm right away unless you actually think you learned something, rather do deathmatch and practice ur skills.

4. If step 3 didn't work out , repeat step 1.

But we are clearly not a big enough server to seperate players from each other. Count the rooms.

16. The following 2 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Lenny (11-25-2021), StephanM (11-23-2021)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information