Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New OLDGEN

Country
    Thanks
    Biggest issue I see is almost no one is giving these new players a chance to play or get better. I do as much teaching as I possibly can to the loads of new players we are currently getting but it seems like the majority stop playing after one or two days unless I constantly work with them for the first week or so. Try to take some time to take new people on some easy quests and whatnot. I like to bring them to FGK because it’s an easy way for them to start learning the movements and they won’t get discouraged from constantly getting clapped from the massive skill gap. Their is such a huge resurgence in Gunz right now and this is probably one of the last chances we have at trying to retain new players. I know it’s not super fun to walk someone through the basics of Gunz but it is absolutely needed in order to keep this game going in the future. If you see a new guy in a death match or TDM don’t go crazy hard on them. Let them get a kill here and there. Between the twitch streamers and apparently Tiktok we are getting so many new players that are a younger age and this is such an awesome chance to bring the game to another generation to enjoy.

Also regarding making a group to help show new players the ropes I would be 100% into either creating that or at least being a part of it. That sounds like such an awesome idea and we should figure out the best way to go about creating that.
    Last edited by Waex; 11-27-2021 at 07:53 PM.

Thread Information