Hello. I'm new to the forum so If I am breaking any rules or asking about something that is well known and I have missed my sincere apologies.

Recently I purchased an item from the donation store. A "Rainbow dash" to be precise. But I accidentally purchased the wrong kind. You see, my friend in game has had this "Rainbow-looking" dash for a while now that I really wanted to get. It has dashes with different colors and some of them were even multiple colors for a single dash. I never bothered to ask him the name of it. I simply assumed it was the "Rainbow dash" from the donation store. Later that day after I purchased it I realized my dash and his dash were totally different and that's when I found out he had a "Random dash" from the VIP store. I realized my mistake but it was too late.

I asked him if there were any options to refund the item and get a different one. He said he didn't know if there was an option to do that but encouraged me to make a post on the forum so here I am.

Yes, I am VIP and if there's a possibility that you can help me switch from the rainbow dash to random dash it would mean a lot. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and have a nice day.