Country
    Thanks
    Hello. I'm new to the forum so If I am breaking any rules or asking about something that is well known and I have missed my sincere apologies.

Recently I purchased an item from the donation store. A "Rainbow dash" to be precise. But I accidentally purchased the wrong kind. You see, my friend in game has had this "Rainbow-looking" dash for a while now that I really wanted to get. It has dashes with different colors and some of them were even multiple colors for a single dash. I never bothered to ask him the name of it. I simply assumed it was the "Rainbow dash" from the donation store. Later that day after I purchased it I realized my dash and his dash were totally different and that's when I found out he had a "Random dash" from the VIP store. I realized my mistake but it was too late.

I asked him if there were any options to refund the item and get a different one. He said he didn't know if there was an option to do that but encouraged me to make a post on the forum so here I am.

Yes, I am VIP and if there's a possibility that you can help me switch from the rainbow dash to random dash it would mean a lot. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and have a nice day.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    When did you buy the wrong dash?

3. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Mazikeen (12-06-2021)

Country
    Thanks
    Yesterday I don't know the exact time but it was around midnight for me.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    You can get a refund if it was done within the past 24 hours, forwarded it to one of our admins so please be patient till he replies.

6. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Mazikeen (12-06-2021)

Country
    Thanks
    Thank you very much for your quick reply. It hasn't been 24 hours since I purchased the item. I'll be patiently waiting.

Thread Information