champlooTTV's Avatar Twitch Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    I've been having a bad issue with screen lag lately. My fps counter is still reading the fps i have it set to, but its still very laggy. It used to only happen when i had a browser open on my other monitor, but now its just doing it all the time. PC is running fine, not high usage on anything, and FGunZ is the only game this is happening on. Anybody have any experience with this and possibly know a solution? In it's current state it's almost impossible to play due to it effecting my input, making it hard to do simple steps. Thanks in advance!

New OLDGEN

Country
    Thanks
    Does it happen when you have OBS open or is it just all the time? The game itself feels like FPS lag or input lag?

Country
    Thanks
    so obs used to not cause it, just opening a browser. but now def feel it when obs only is open. and its feeling like both... but the FPS lag may be kinda causing the input lag feeling.

Country
    Thanks
    but gunz shouldnt be lagging by simply having a browser open on my other monitor. i have great internet and hardware so i'm just at a loss at what could be causing this.

Country
    Thanks
    *switches from borderless to fullscreen

wys

Country
    Thanks
    BUMP

Thought i was the only one.

Been having the same issue this man described.

Switching from boarderless and full screen to get a temp fix which sadly doesn't last very long.

Thread Information