Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fearlesss's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I have been contemplating streaming. I stand out. I am pretty much 100% covered in tattoos including my face lol. I have a following on instagram, i dont know how many gamers are amongst them but Im going to start posting gameplay on my instagram as well as facebook. we need to get any loyal players to stream. every new player counts. im going to look into how much paid sponsorships on facebook are. with the right clip we can grab people attention, gunz is an amazing game we just have to show people it exists. fgunz should have a youtube channel for sure. id be glad to put together a youtube channel if you guys like that idea. maybe put some flyers in gamestops and random places like that. Like i said we dont have to have unrealistic goals. but if we could average 500 players in the lobby at any given time. give or take, wed be doing pretty good. I refuse to give up on this game. i made lifelong friendships on it and had so much fun playing it growing up, I want to make sure other kids have the opportunity to have the same experience
    Last edited by Fearlesss; 12-19-2021 at 06:04 PM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Fearlesss for this useful post:

Ommadawn (12-20-2021), SuperKekku (12-20-2021), zerojjxx (12-21-2021)

Thread Information