Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    wish you luck, but as a realist i wonder how you're going to keep the attention of new players on this game whether you're able to bring them in or not.

gunz isn't something you can just pick up easily and have fun on; you actually need to spend time learning how to play the game. it isn't like other games where i think you're still able to have fun despite having no idea what's going on. you're playing against people who've played this game for years with good aim and movement, and you're just starting out.

i suppose people could just spray and pray or "play for fun", but ultimately i think that the amount of times a new player is going to spend dead and out skilled by older players will make the experience a not so great one. which, isn't your fault obviously as it's just the way players have developed the game since it released. nonetheless, good luck!

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

2. The following 2 users say thank you to SunRui for this useful post:

Desecration (01-12-2022), Mattie (12-23-2021)

Fearlesss's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    wish you luck, but as a realist i wonder how you're going to keep the attention of new players on this game whether you're able to bring them in or not.

gunz isn't something you can just pick up easily and have fun on; you actually need to spend time learning how to play the game. it isn't like other games where i think you're still able to have fun despite having no idea what's going on. you're playing against people who've played this game for years with good aim and movement, and you're just starting out.

i suppose people could just spray and pray or "play for fun", but ultimately i think that the amount of times a new player is going to spend dead and out skilled by older players will make the experience a not so great one. which, isn't your fault obviously as it's just the way players have developed the game since it released. nonetheless, good luck!
    I agree to an extent. If there arent enough new players then yes they will absolutly be run off by older skilled players. But if there are enough new players there will be games that mainly consist of people that are just spraying and tumbling. as long as there is a solid amount of og players that will have training rooms and spread knowledge then the new players that end up sticking around will be able to learn. newbies can have fun spraying and questing until they slowly learn new styles and pick things up over time. focus on the forums is a must as well. this is the central hub of it all. we need in depth guides to each style for new players. amongts alot of other things. I would for sure get permission from devs before I paid for any ads on facebook or another social media. im not looking to gain anything from this I wouldnt need commission. I just want to make sure this game doesnt die and fade away.

Thread Information