Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fearlesss View Post
    I am also an artist. a tattoo artist and i own my own shop. what I said isnt disrespectful at all. I didnt say I didnt like his work. I just feel like something he can bang out in 20 mins shouldnt cost 20$
    then make your own if you can make something like that in 20 minutes genius

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

2. The following user said thank you to SunRui for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (12-29-2021)

Country
    Thanks
    I am also an artist. a tattoo artist and i own my own shop. what I said isnt disrespectful at all. I didnt say I didnt like his work. I just feel like something he can bang out in 20 mins shouldnt cost 20$
    Just because it takes a short time doesn't mean it's less valuable.
    You're paying for the quality of the art, not for how long it took to make.
    Skilled artists take less time to make better art, that's logical, no?
    You should be paying more if he can get through your piece in a short amount of time, not less.

Fearlesss's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    then make your own if you can make something like that in 20 minutes genius
    where did I say I could do it in 20 mins?? Because I didn't. anyone that is proficient in PS can make a signature with a few layers and brushes In a short amount of time. Why is it such a big deal that I don't want to pay 20$ for it? You guys need to chill out and mind your own business honestly. I wasn't speaking to you and didn't ask for your input. I know this is a public forum, but this is getting ridiculous lol. I wasnt disrespectful to him at all. He said a price and I declined. end of story. now please find something better to do with your time.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    Just because it takes a short time doesn't mean it's less valuable.
    You're paying for the quality of the art, not for how long it took to make.
    Skilled artists take less time to make better art, that's logical, no?
    You should be paying more if he can get through your piece in a short amount of time, not less.
    speaking as a tattoo artist. I don't agree. I don't charge people for how long a piece will take me, I charge them on the piece that they are requesting in its entirety. I am so done speaking on this. He made an offer and I declined. end of story. thanks for your unwarranted opinion though.

Burst's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    i want to see what you come up with, just curious. have fun.
    Burst | Bliss

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    where did I say I could do it in 20 mins?? Because I didn't. anyone that is proficient in PS can make a signature with a few layers and brushes In a short amount of time. Why is it such a big deal that I don't want to pay 20$ for it? You guys need to chill out and mind your own business honestly. I wasn't speaking to you and didn't ask for your input. I know this is a public forum, but this is getting ridiculous lol. I wasnt disrespectful to him at all. He said a price and I declined. end of story. now please find something better to do with your time.
    lol, you never said that you could do it in 20 minutes. but if you think something like that really takes 20 minutes to create, you're kind of dense and it's clear you've never worked graphic design.

regardless; you're paying for the art rather than the amount of time spent working on it. you said you felt you're getting ripped off because he wouldn't "spend an hour on it" (lol)

speaking as a tattoo artist. I don't agree. I don't charge people for how long a piece will take me, I charge them on the piece that they are requesting in its entirety.
    you're contradictory.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

7. The following user said thank you to SunRui for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (12-30-2021)

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    okay well something like that wouldnt even take an hour to complete I dont want to pay 20$ for it. feel like im getting ripped
    No hate bro, but instead of just giving up on the deal, you should've bargained the price down to $15. Life about bargaining and hustling bro, only after hustling you can say its not worth it.

And that 1 hour work holds a decade of experience, so $20 an hour seems much, but considering the artist has done it for 10 years, that also adds a shitton of value.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    lol, you never said that you could do it in 20 minutes. but if you think something like that really takes 20 minutes to create, you're kind of dense and it's clear you've never worked graphic design.

regardless; you're paying for the art rather than the amount of time spent working on it. you said you felt you're getting ripped off because he wouldn't "spend an hour on it" (lol)

you're contradictory.
    Haha you're high 100%, Fearless said it would take 1 hour, the price George gave was 20$.

The price is 20
    The time taken he said was 1 hour, not 20 minutes hahaha wtf
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post

Haha you're high 100%, Fearless said it would take 1 hour, the price George gave was 20$.

The price is 20
    The time taken he said was 1 hour, not 20 minutes hahaha wtf
    ...?

I just feel like something he can bang out in 20 mins shouldnt cost 20$

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

champlooTTV's Avatar Twitch Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    i can make you one. i made my own below.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by champlooTTV View Post
    i can make you one. i made my own below.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

12. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

champlooTTV (01-03-2022)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    okay well something like that wouldnt even take an hour to complete I dont want to pay 20$ for it. feel like im getting ripped

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information