Banned

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Tomas

Reason: Abusing the panel (or as said by him 'there's another way to do so' / exposing / provocation without reason. I literally just joined event and Sir edison started provoking

Proof/Evidence:

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    It's very hard to figure out what is your new character name every time when you shamelessly impersonate old players like Skona whose colors are ^FiSkona^C!!! When I kinda welcomed you in the event I was surprised to see Skona after such a long time, but his ping was low for me which is abnormal, so I went to the website trying to figure out who's that 'cause he didn't reply to me in-game. Surprisingly I see this at the website:

https://puu.sh/IBWFr/08b9fc48d1.png

People who recognize the players you impersonate all the time can easily find out it's you, even without using the CP. Also, you ain't worth my time to use the Control Panel and stalk you, so stop being delusional.

And what do you actually mean by "provoking"? You completely exposed yourself with this type of shitty attitude that fits you in all of your character names in-game or your forum names. Are you triggered by being called a "crybaby" when you're absolutely acting like one?

Leaving this report open for one of the administrators or one of the other GM's to fully handle it. I didn't use the CP at all and McSic/Dave can see that
    Last edited by McSic; 01-11-2022 at 03:45 PM.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I can confirm that Tomas indeed didn't use the CP, the information to figure out it's you was public as seen in his screenshot.

Thread Information