Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Country
    Thanks
    I'm aware that even if this got approved, created, and released it would have a very slim user base if any at all. But I figured since Gun Game gets some kind of attention from time to time that maybe this would be a bit interesting. I know everyone is "stuck in their ways" so to say, but this could be a bit refreshing. I've noticed a few more players playing outside of the sg/sg/med/med realm lately. A couple players from Interference expressed interests in the idea as well.

Banned

Thanks
    They should also work on expanding the WIW tag? I think.
    Which spawns weapons. Time should be reduced for it to spawn. Maybe add very very very OP weapons such as rocket launcher, rev ,spray , sniper, sword and also items med, vial etc.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    They should also work on expanding the WIW tag? I think.
    Which spawns weapons. Time should be reduced for it to spawn. Maybe add very very very OP weapons such as rocket launcher, rev ,spray , sniper, sword and also items med, vial etc.
    I'd love to see some of the GM/admin guns in the WiW rotation. Have them randomly spawn though that way players wont be inclined to rush and grab them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information