Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion description:

To create a mode (or event type)that is based on classes that are popular with current FPS games (Battlefield, COD, etc)

The mode/event could be played as a 4v4 or 5v5
    Each player chooses between that of 5 classes: assault, medic, snipe, utility, xx(heavy?)
    There can be no double classes, every player must pick a class until every class have been picked.
    Every player's second gun of choice can only be picked between the single revs/pistols/smgs
    Each player is allowed to have their choosing of an enchantment item (fire, ice, poison, electric) that or each role (except one because only 4 enchants) can be assigned an enchantment.

The guns/items that can be chosen for each class can be left up for debate. But a general idea could be something along the lines of:

Assault sword, rifle, single rev/pistol/smg, smoke nade

Medic dagger, shotgun, single rev/pistol/smg, hp med, ap med(medic has no nades)

Snipe sword, sniper, single rev/pistol/smg, land mines

Utility dagger, LMG, single rev/pistol/smg, nade

xx/heavy sword, rocket, single rev/pistol/smg, flash nade

Just a rough idea of different possibilities. Some other ideas about interchanging items such as having each class given the choice between two primary weapons instead of being forced to just one.

Assault could be rifles/smg, medics shotgun/revs, sniper wouldn't have the choice for obvious reasons, utility could choose between LMGs or pistols(not revs), and heavy can pick between rockets/stun launcher/EX launcher

Also I'm undecided when it comes to melee items for each class and whether or not to allow each player to pick between dagger, sword, kodachis, large sword, or to limit each class to a specific melee item. Probably limit the melees to each class to prevent everyone from just picking swords or trying to cheese with large swords.

The possibility of also having interchangeable items would be an idea. To choose between flash or smoke, nade or EX stuns, ammo kit or speed vial. In this case maybe sniper class always plays with landmines (if no other alternative), and medics obviously only hp and ap meds.

Also the idea of a small mode and a large mode, Small being 4v4 or 5v5, large being 8v8 or 9v9. Large mode would be nice to encourage the use of ALL weapons in the game. Sniper, Shotgun, Pistols, Revolvers, LMGs, Rocket, SMGs, rifles. Obviously the larger mode would need some tweaks to items, guns, melees, and enchantments. But that's where the discussion can hopefully spark some better ideas (if this is even a universally agreed upon good idea to begin with)

You get the general idea. And also maybe only be able to select certain maps that would pair well with this kind of mode/event. Large maps with open areas and claustrophobic choke points. Some maps that come to mind are Ruin, Mansion, Castle, High Haven, Port, Canal Town, Battle Arena(??maybe..), Prison (1 not 2), Town, Island.

With the mentioning of maps, the idea of limiting certain maps to the smaller or larger mode would be a nice touch. Canal Town, Island, Prison, Ruin, and Battle Arena, can only be played with the large 8v8 mode. Where as the rest of the maps ("smaller" ones) can be, but not only limited to, the 4v4/5v5 mode.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Desecration for this useful post:

Athenall (01-17-2022), Person69 (01-15-2022), Waex (01-16-2022)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    That's similar to what I've been working on for Blitzkrieg.. I came up with 18 different classes. Though Blitzkrieg is not exactly a TDM and is still unfinished. But this reminds me that I should finish it.

4. The following 5 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Bipolarity (01-12-2022), Cid (01-13-2022), Jordan (01-21-2022), Person69 (01-15-2022), StephanM (01-13-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    My whole idea behind this is very clear, especially for those who play with me frequently.

GunZ has become, and nearly always has been, the same meta for years. This is my attempt to break that meta. Less shotguns, less meds, more diversity. Also it'd be fun for clans to get together and try it out whenever they please.

No idea what Blitzkrieg is though, side project of yours?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    My whole idea behind this is very clear, especially for those who play with me frequently.

GunZ has become, and nearly always has been, the same meta for years. This is my attempt to break that meta. Less shotguns, less meds, more diversity. Also it'd be fun for clans to get together and try it out whenever they please.

No idea what Blitzkrieg is though, side project of yours?
    Blitzkrieg is a mob npc boss 4 player vs npc boss 4 player. Was one of the last thing released on ijji or areia. It's interesting but probably many bugs involved. Idk but we had Linear88 who was a dev here I think that was working on this.

Mcsic should consider your idea, probably be used as an alternative to tdms, I also get tired of using the same shit over n over again but sgs are the most effective way so you gotta stick with it smh. If we have randomised class drop each round in a tdm would be sick.
    Last edited by ImComming4U; 01-12-2022 at 11:28 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Blitzkrieg is a mob npc boss 4 player vs npc boss 4 player. Was one of the last thing released on ijji or areia. It's interesting but probably many bugs involved. Idk but we had Linear88 who was a dev here I think that was working on this.

Mcsic should consider your idea, probably be used as an alternative to tdms, I also get tired of using the same shit over n over again but sgs are the most effective way so you gotta stick with it smh. If we have randomised class drop each round in a tdm would be sick.
    A randomized class TDM would be an interesting take as well. Po*ssi*bly* an option that can be implemented into the game mode itself. So have the "small" 5v5 mode, "large" 8v8/9v9, and then a random option.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post

Not on ijji nor on Aeria.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Not on ijji nor on Aeria.
    Well I've played it lol, where does it come from then? Not pservers.

TownZ's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    No one likes to be at the lower steps of the Pyramide..
    You force ppl to quit gunz when they are concidered low class players.
    https://i.imgur.com/PzaFErb.gif

Country
    Thanks
    So literally any new player that attempts to play the game? What's this have anything to do with my suggestion?

Country
    Thanks
    I don't mind this idea. I'll give it a thumbs up.
    - Kronn

13. The following user said thank you to Athenall for this useful post:

Desecration (01-17-2022)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information