Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ChampTTV

Reason: Abusing - using walls to kill me. When i call gm he says im a 'snitch'.
    I saw the trial ET say he cannot use admin weapons. that doesn't mean he can take advantage of admin commands to enter into a wall or get summoned by another staff in order to constantly shoot ppl from inside. A GM was present who gave fk all and told me to 'chill' LOL. Clearly the gm dont care and the ET is abusing. Also take action on the GM for allowing the trial ET to do such thing.

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/OR0tFcu

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Where do we actually see that he summoned himself inside the wall?

Another question, how is it different from regular players who get summoned inside walls in Admin Abuse Training rooms and shoot others?

If you cannot provide us with sufficient proof, I'll have to decline your report.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TomasEdison View Post
    Where do we actually see that he summoned himself inside the wall?

Another question, how is it different from regular players who get summoned inside walls in Admin Abuse Training rooms and shoot others?

If you cannot provide us with sufficient proof, I'll have to decline your report.
    When others get summoned inside the wall, The person Summoning should tell the person being summoned to not annoy someone by constantly killing/shooting the person. So that doesn't make this particular trial ET to constantly annoy someone from inside the wall?

Do you every consider that?? To not come into this situation the person who summoned normally respanws all back out so no one is in the wall and constantly annoying people from outside. so why was this not explained to this trial ET?

So your allowing people to constantly shoot from inside w/o the presence of an official? Thats just stupid and not even 'AA', if the player is abusing.

What proof do u need? smh.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    When others get summoned inside the wall, The person Summoning should tell the person being summoned to not annoy someone by constantly killing/shooting the person. So that doesn't make this particular trial ET to constantly annoy someone from inside the wall?

Do you every consider that?? To not come into this situation the person who summoned normally respanws all back out so no one is in the wall and constantly annoying people from outside. so why was this not explained to this trial ET?

So your allowing people to constantly shoot from inside w/o the presence of an official? Thats just stupid and not even 'AA', if the player is abusing.

What proof do u need? smh.
    Straight to the point of each flawed statement you mentioned.
    You will need a REPLAY (taken by F11 key) to show you were being killed multiple times or "constantly" as you claim. According to the provided screenshots, you were killed only once and it doesn't look like he was shooting you while he was inside the wall if so.

If you were super annoyed as you describe, you could've simply asked them to stop shooting you. Why didn't you bother to message the official game moderator who was present in the room (aka ^1TonySoprano)? Another question, why don't you bother collecting sufficient proof in order to make a normal report and base your claims?

This all leads me to the question asking why do you even bother to create another staff report full of flaws if you simply do not have a valid point or solid proof AND how is it different from your past staff reports which didn't have a point either? I genuinely wonder why couldn't you simply ask them to stop after being killed once, just like everyone else does when players start shooting others through walls in the map.

Next time when posting a report, include the reported user's correct IGN and colors as well. If you cannot put a little more effort by following the requirements when writing a report, then don't waste your time or our time in particular.

Declined.
    Closed & moved.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thread Information