Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Freestyler's Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Posts
    1,823
    Thanked
    357
    Thanks
    297
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...dash-animation

    ganggbangg made a thread about this, but not one staff member replied to it.

    idk if this issue is even known, but now its happening to me aswell where ppl just have weird little spikes with stable pings

    makes aiming them nearly impossible

    im not the only one with this problem its starting to become an issue for more players that i play with

  2. The following 4 users say thank you to Overdrive for this useful post:

    chingchong (01-16-2022), Ganggbangg (01-18-2022), Mattie (01-20-2022), SunRui (01-16-2022)

  3. #2
    New Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Country
    Posts
    19
    Thanked
    1
    Thanks
    8
    Server has always been like that, but it's quite insane on his pov. You usually see small spikes on those asian players. Would be nice if this was fixed.

  4. #3
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    586
    Thanked
    711
    Thanks
    418
    I've had this problem for a number of years and I think it has to do with WI-FI to cable p2p connection.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

  5. #4
    Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Country
    Posts
    522
    Thanked
    512
    Thanks
    126
    not only spikes, fake ping, crashes, ae bugs and damage not registering properly even from close hit(PB) is 9 dmg yes its weird but we gotta suffer like this, everyday people reporting these stuff but staffs replying with "WAIT FOR THE UPDATES! HOPE IT WILL FIX SOON" srsly last updated was MAY 5th.
    "Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky


    you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

  6. #5
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Country
    Posts
    86
    Thanked
    46
    Thanks
    19
    I can say its someone using 50+ accounts doing this intentionally.
    Im complaining for for a year to gms about him but they do not investigate because they are friends with the kid and trust him.

    Since using vpns is allowed its hard to point the finger at the guy and say its him.
    But hes smart enough not to ever tell anyone how he does it and hops over to other accounts when he feels the heat.
    He never uses it when hes on his main.

    TIP: When you experience something like this in a match type /staff <text> and ask if they can watch the match.

  7. #6
    Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Country
    Posts
    522
    Thanked
    512
    Thanks
    126
    Originally Posted by TownZ View Post
    I can say its someone using 50+ accounts doing this intentionally.
    Im complaining for for a year to gms about him but they do not investigate because they are friends with the kid and trust him.

    Since using vpns is allowed its hard to point the finger at the guy and say its him.
    But hes smart enough not to ever tell anyone how he does it and hops over to other accounts when he feels the heat.
    He never uses it when hes on his main.

    TIP: When you experience something like this in a match type /staff <text> and ask if they can watch the match.
    Using VPN to forcelagg in 2020-too LOL so its besically forcelagg = damage reduce?
    "Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky


    you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

  8. #7
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar 【D I C K S】

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    Posts
    15,303
    Thanked
    2,229
    Thanks
    4,847
    Originally Posted by TownZ View Post
    I can say its someone using 50+ accounts doing this intentionally.
    Im complaining for for a year to gms about him but they do not investigate because they are friends with the kid and trust him.

    Since using vpns is allowed its hard to point the finger at the guy and say its him.
    But hes smart enough not to ever tell anyone how he does it and hops over to other accounts when he feels the heat.
    He never uses it when hes on his main.

    TIP: When you experience something like this in a match type /staff <text> and ask if they can watch the match.
    That's a bold assumption to make, firstly you say GM's are 'friends' with the guy and then you give an advice to use /staff <text>?
    Lmao.

  9. The following 3 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

    Faky (01-19-2022), Linzor (01-18-2022), Sunlight (01-18-2022)

  10. #8
    Freestyler

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Country
    Posts
    777
    Thanked
    640
    Thanks
    805
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    I've had this problem for a number of years and I think it has to do with WI-FI to cable p2p connection.
    im connected with a cable and still everyone spikes to me, doesn't seem like thats the issue.

    i even changed ISP by now and have really good net but still everyone spikes, i just quit fgunz all together since its unplayable

  11. #9
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Country
    Posts
    86
    Thanked
    46
    Thanks
    19
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    That's a bold assumption to make, firstly you say GM's are 'friends' with the guy and then you give an advice to use /staff <text>?
    Lmao.
    I dont mean gms are corrupted, i mean the dude is in their inner circle and is too trustworthy for them to not to investigate.
    As more ppl reporting players with those weird movements by using /staff <text> and ask them to watch the fight the bigger the chance is that the problem is getting solved soon.

    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    Using VPN to forcelagg in 2020-too LOL so its besically forcelagg = damage reduce?
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...3JFjQ&usqp=CAU
    Its just the movements that makes u not hit them as if they spiking asf without any spike going on.

  12. #10
    Freestyler

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Country
    Posts
    777
    Thanked
    640
    Thanks
    805
    Originally Posted by TownZ View Post
    I dont mean gms are corrupted, i mean the dude is in their inner circle and is too trustworthy for them to not to investigate.
    As more ppl reporting players with those weird movements by using /staff <text> and ask them to watch the fight the bigger the chance is that the problem is getting solved soon.



    Its just the movements that makes u not hit them as if they spiking asf without any spike going on.
    how is it 1 player if every single player in game spikes for me l0l, mans using 100 pc's at the same time?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)