Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    Posts
    4,471
    Thanked
    543
    Thanks
    1,600
    Originally Posted by TownZ View Post
    I dont mean gms are corrupted, i mean the dude is in their inner circle and is too trustworthy for them to not to investigate.



    OT:

    I don't know anything about this kind of stuff and I've never experienced this myself but I hope someone more qualified are able to have a look at this and help you out because it definitely looks messed up. I'll forward it to the admins.

  2. #12
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    8,461
    Thanked
    550
    Thanks
    7,261
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...dash-animation

    ganggbangg made a thread about this, but not one staff member replied to it.
    That's because noone has a proper explanation for it.

  3. #13
    Freestyler

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Country
    Posts
    775
    Thanked
    640
    Thanks
    799
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    That's because noone has a proper explanation for it.
    i mean, is it getting looked into though or is this the final response?

  4. #14
    Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Posts
    10,539
    Thanked
    2,548
    Thanks
    1,571
    I really don't know how some of you say the server has been this way for years, I literally never heard anyone complaining about it, not in-game, not on discord and not on forums. This is the first time I hear about it which I haven't replied at all because I'm truly clueless, never had this issue myself.

  5. #15
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    586
    Thanked
    711
    Thanks
    418
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    I really don't know how some of you say the server has been this way for years, I literally never heard anyone complaining about it, not in-game, not on discord and not on forums. This is the first time I hear about it which I haven't replied at all because I'm truly clueless, never had this issue myself.
    The models have always stuttered for me, but I'm always on some Wi-fi or hotspot without portforward, so it's on my side and can't really complain. Also can't really be mad at a NAT shitcode that is from the 2000's.

    My random theory is that, it stutters because of NAT connection and has to do with portforwarding.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

  6. #16
    Freestyler

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Country
    Posts
    775
    Thanked
    640
    Thanks
    799
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    The models have always stuttered for me, but I'm always on some Wi-fi or hotspot without portforward, so it's on my side and can't really complain. Also can't really be mad at a NAT shitcode that is from the 2000's.

    My random theory is that, it stutters because of NAT connection and has to do with portforwarding.
    you might be on to something, i just logged in for 5 mins to try if it had randomly improved

    connected with cable on a stable net:



    https://streamable.com/d04no9 no nat
    https://streamable.com/ea96sb no nat
    https://streamable.com/vzj9cy nat
    https://streamable.com/g9u1ep nat
    https://streamable.com/1g7afl nat

    No nat looks a bit smoother? what do you think

  7. #17
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    8,461
    Thanked
    550
    Thanks
    7,261
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    i mean, is it getting looked into though or is this the final response?
    No, why would this be the final response? I provided an answer for why no staff member replied to the thread. I never experience this issue, so, not that easy to investigate for me.

  8. #18
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    586
    Thanked
    711
    Thanks
    418
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    you might be on to something, i just logged in for 5 mins to try if it had randomly improved

    connected with cable on a stable net:
    https://i.gyazo.com/688f0498eb28041f...5164e77e05.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/1ad87e1780cf2d9c...a8f242b69f.png

    https://streamable.com/d04no9 no nat
    https://streamable.com/ea96sb no nat
    https://streamable.com/vzj9cy nat
    https://streamable.com/g9u1ep nat
    https://streamable.com/1g7afl nat

    No nat looks a bit smoother? what do you think
    I think NAT clips looks a bit smoother and no NAT is hard tele. Maybe try to close the ports, iirc there's an ingame command something /forcenat to force NAT connection. Maybe that fixes the problem? But then again closing ports will cause CW AE bugs.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

  9. #19
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    8,461
    Thanked
    550
    Thanks
    7,261
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    you might be on to something, i just logged in for 5 mins to try if it had randomly improved

    connected with cable on a stable net:
    https://i.gyazo.com/688f0498eb28041f...5164e77e05.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/1ad87e1780cf2d9c...a8f242b69f.png

    https://streamable.com/d04no9 no nat
    https://streamable.com/ea96sb no nat
    https://streamable.com/vzj9cy nat
    https://streamable.com/g9u1ep nat
    https://streamable.com/1g7afl nat

    No nat looks a bit smoother? what do you think
    They all look bad.

    I think you said it always happens when you're fighting players, never when you're spectating players, right?

  10. #20
    Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Posts
    802
    Thanked
    141
    Thanks
    76
    From what I can see first no nat looks smoother, 2nd still tele but not as much as 2nd and 3rd nat.

    Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single "TROJAN.PASSWORDSTEALER.DLL" dropped Feb 1st 2022!!!


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)