Thanks
    Streamed 5 times for 2+ hours yet the counter on my acc is still at 4, no coins added either I think it just bugged and never counted it, 120+ viewers live on the last one too gunz was POPPIN o.o nostalgia hits different. Fix when you guys have time, thank you !

proof1.JPG
    Last edited by Kraise; 01-27-2022 at 07:58 AM.

New OLDGEN

Country
    Thanks
    Your stream was on the homepage? I have had it not count coins once or twice out of 75 streams and usually the reason was either my stream went down for a minute or so or it was just some type of bug. Now I just make sure to reload homepage every 30 minutes to make sure it's still on there.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Waex View Post
    Your stream was on the homepage? I have had it not count coins once or twice out of 75 streams and usually the reason was either my stream went down for a minute or so or it was just some type of bug. Now I just make sure to reload homepage every 30 minutes to make sure it's still on there.
    Pretty much this. back when i was streaming speedrunning, sometimes the stream button would be clunky and have weird issues, you have to be patient with it and reload the homepage frequently to ensure that it is YOUR stream appearing on the homepage and that you can actually have it play. Also, it has to be 2 hours of consecutive streaming, so don't stop streaming at all and your internet connection should be stable.

Thread Information