Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: d4rks0ul_xX

Reason: Aim toggling and ESP

Proof/Evidence:

In 19-43 replay, he uses wireframe to chase the enemies down the stairs into water. He then toggles the aim fix on until Basis dies. The toggle then switches focus to Fehr at 0:15-0:16. Slow it down and watch how the crosshair instantly tracks Fehr. Then when Fehr jumps and dashes right you see he re toggles the aimer onto him (watch closely when Fehr jumps in the water how the crosshair "twitches" Then at 0:19 you can see he flicks the mouse to the left where Palad is (behind the wall). He "watches" Palad via wireframe until 0:22. Then the last two shots he gets as he kills the last two people seem kind of odd as well.

Onto 19-01. Right away at 0:01 if you slow down the clip and play frame by frame you see the aim toggle fixate onto Falcon through the wall. It continues to track him through the wall (see 0:03 when it follows Falcon as Falcon crosses Basis inside the hallway) It continues to follow Falcon until about 0:06 when he turns it off to fight Basis. As he and Basis fight it out, he uses wireframe to spot Basis in the corner at red base. See at 0:10 when Basis pops up (using wireframe) he dashes back (without wireframe you never spot Basis in the corner) to prepare for Basis to come out. He then goes back when Basis doesn't follow, still with wireframe in use) and then uses the wireframe to track him as he comes around the corner at 0:11.

Then he continues to keep wireframe in use as you can notice at 0:21 he instantly turns as if he can SEE Fehr through the wall and starts advancing to the hall as he can clearly see the shot pellets bouncing off the walls with the wireframe in use. This is VERY CLEAR as when he charges the door he instantly (0:23 pause and watch frame by frame) prepares his rush pretty much in perfection. And then at 0:28 he turns the aim fix back on to get the last shot on Loth.

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    IGN of reported player: d4rks0ul_xX

Reason: Aim toggling and ESP

Proof/Evidence:

In 19-43 replay, he uses wireframe to chase the enemies down the stairs into water. He then toggles the aim fix on until Basis dies. The toggle then switches focus to Fehr at 0:15-0:16. Slow it down and watch how the crosshair instantly tracks Fehr. Then when Fehr jumps and dashes right you see he re toggles the aimer onto him (watch closely when Fehr jumps in the water how the crosshair "twitches" Then at 0:19 you can see he flicks the mouse to the left where Palad is (behind the wall). He "watches" Palad via wireframe until 0:22. Then the last two shots he gets as he kills the last two people seem kind of odd as well.

Onto 19-01. Right away at 0:01 if you slow down the clip and play frame by frame you see the aim toggle fixate onto Falcon through the wall. It continues to track him through the wall (see 0:03 when it follows Falcon as Falcon crosses Basis inside the hallway) It continues to follow Falcon until about 0:06 when he turns it off to fight Basis. As he and Basis fight it out, he uses wireframe to spot Basis in the corner at red base. See at 0:10 when Basis pops up (using wireframe) he dashes back (without wireframe you never spot Basis in the corner) to prepare for Basis to come out. He then goes back when Basis doesn't follow, still with wireframe in use) and then uses the wireframe to track him as he comes around the corner at 0:11.

Then he continues to keep wireframe in use as you can notice at 0:21 he instantly turns as if he can SEE Fehr through the wall and starts advancing to the hall as he can clearly see the shot pellets bouncing off the walls with the wireframe in use. This is VERY CLEAR as when he charges the door he instantly (0:23 pause and watch frame by frame) prepares his rush pretty much in perfection. And then at 0:28 he turns the aim fix back on to get the last shot on Loth.
    Hey man thanks for the report, Ive reviewed the footage and would like to discuss a few things.

In the first replay(19-43), I watched it a few times and didnt seem anything really to fishy with his aim to be honest, he was singling out targets one by one, missed a few shots as well in the midst of shooting at three people. When he gets to the end he heals, he then proceeds to check each available passage way to water expect one direction, he also still had a teammate alive in from of him in Garden Shooting at everyone as well, So Good Sound play and just watching your teammates HP/AP Drain can bring you closer to the fights.

In the Second replay at the very start you can see Basis arm and he goes to take a shot and hits Loth as hes crossing over nothing to special there. Once basis comes out and he goes to red base, When Dark walks up you can see basis switch his weapon and gives his position away for him to be ready for an attack as you say, which is why he steps right before he jumps into a fight with Basis. When coming to the end of the clip His teammate was shooting to the right of the door, to me by looking at my teammate i know someones to the right of the door, So i would naturally push the direction opposite my teammate is shooting at keeping my front to my opponent as he did.

I will conclude with this, Whenever you watch replays with wireframe it really throws your perspective of the game away, think about teammates and sound play being a big natural factor in Garden TDM mates, With the water noises its easy to find someone down there, With Team ESP youll know if your teammates could be in a fight and can kinda get a thought on where the enemies could be

Denied
    Closed & Moved

Thread Information