Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TownZ View Post
    Dont say its impossible but i understand you dont believe players make this kind of effort to be able to hack on gunz without getting caught.
    As a former staff member and a programmer who is into security, I know how well McSic and Dave take care of that and before you talk a lot, yes, clearly, everything is possible, though, most of the people who cheat are skids, literal retards who can afford a few bucks for a private hack and yet they still don't hide themselves completely, how? Well, if you're a coder, you would know that FG's anti-cheat doesn't suck as it once did 7 years ago and those people are caught pretty easily, I know all of them methods on how to hide yourself and you would still need a lot of work if you literally want to be untraceable and hack without getting caught and still, using a hack means you're modifying addresses, you're hooking onto them and sending modified packets which is monitored and sooner or later, you'll get hammered by the banwave and you cannot blame the GM's, they don't have that much of access because the admins of FGunZ value every player's privacy which you should respect because trust me, other servers used to leak so much information of cheaters and players that I haven't taken so many dumps in my entire life and for that reason, you shouldn't blame GM's at all as their powers are limited regarding such issues.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

2. The following 4 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Bipolarity (01-31-2022), Cid (02-04-2022), Legit (02-10-2022), Piccolo (01-31-2022)

Thread Information