Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Everyone that has either DM’d me on discord or messaged me about this has gotten the same response basically, send me anything y’all got. I don’t care if it’s 30 minutes long I’ll watch em. If you guys feel like we’re not doing anything but we’re not receiving any evidence that’s super compelling or damning. But to think we’re not doing shit is false as well. I’ve been freaking out in the Staff Chat because it’s hard to deal with everyone getting worked up about these kids who are trolling hard. We’re gonna continue to monitor. For the time being. Record what you guys think might be a hack or whatever. Reporting isn’t going to make you a soft ass or anything. So send it whatever you guys have. I’ll personally watch em.
Appreciate it. I'm just under the assumption that if we as the reporters don't do the watching/investigating ourselves then we're just met with "not enough evidence/you didn't specify enough". I know they're alts and trollin, but who's to say they wont take advantage of it (especially since the first and only report got denied) and hack because they think they're able to get away scott free based off of the one single report getting denied. I know the evidence I supplied wasn't a whole lot. I also agree that it's not fair on the staff to be slandered like this when no one else is reporting and just chiming in/complaining alongside. I have no problem reporting if it means people think I'm a snitch lmao. That's how it all starts in the first place. Guilt trip you into not speaking up so they can continue their ways (if indeed they are cheating and hiding on alts and using privacy mode so their mains won't get banned if and when they get caught)