Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    hacker reports can be handled by the administrators as well. if you have a suspicion that this is something that cannot be handled by the gms (which i'm not gonna go into whether youre right or wrong), ask the admins to handle it by either stating that in your report or pm them the report directly.
    It's just dead obvious, if it was only one person complaining about it all the time I wouldn't believe it either, but literally 10+ people have been consistently complaining about these guys.

Oh, and something pretty fire, when I was duelling these guys he 1 hit me to yellow from the back of the duel room when I was full.

Highly doubt that's a 'glitch' given that never happened in the 12+ years Im here.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MidNoon View Post
    It's just dead obvious, if it was only one person complaining about it all the time I wouldn't believe it either, but literally 10+ people have been consistently complaining about these guys.

Oh, and something pretty fire, when I was duelling these guys he 1 hit me to yellow from the back of the duel room when I was full.

Highly doubt that's a 'glitch' given that never happened in the 12+ years Im here.
    if 10 people complain there must be a plethora of evidence, its as simple as clicking report button instead of making a pointless post like this xd, make 10 reports instead and youll be heard.

3. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Jordan (01-30-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    if 10 people complain there must be a plethora of evidence, its as simple as clicking report button instead of making a pointless post like this xd, make 10 reports instead and youll be heard.
    Yea but the fact is no one wants to waste their time going through mass amounts of evidence, time stamping everything, and the constant back and forth from forum to replay to report them. I have plenty of replays to report but I cant be asked to sit down and go through every single one of them to investigate. That should be the upper staffs responsibility. If we could dump some replays into a post, list off the names in the replays, and let the staff do the rest, then people would actually report.

A lot of these are these guys "staring" into the walls/floors. Who stares into the floor in Garden while sitting at top? And the constant 180 flicks that are smooth as can be.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    You guys fail to realize that these are known, good players with thousands of hours, that are just trolling you on alts. For the same reason they have character privacy mode on, so you don't see their mains. You just fall for it. When they play like this on their mains noone bats an eye.

Exactly
    Ok so what about other pro players complaining about it also? Wouldn't they just hide on alts to exploit hacks without the risk of their mains being banned then?
    Last edited by Desecration; 01-30-2022 at 05:00 PM.

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    Yea but the fact is no one wants to waste their time going through mass amounts of evidence, time stamping everything, and the constant back and forth from forum to replay to report them. I have plenty of replays to report but I cant be asked to sit down and go through every single one of them to investigate. That should be the upper staffs responsibility. If we could dump some replays into a post, list off the names in the replays, and let the staff do the rest, then people would actually report.

A lot of these are these guys "staring" into the walls/floors. Who stares into the floor in Garden while sitting at top? And the constant 180 flicks that are smooth as can be.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so what about other pro players complaining about it also? Wouldn't they just hide on alts to exploit hacks without the risk of their mains being banned then?
    Everyone that has either DM’d me on discord or messaged me about this has gotten the same response basically, send me anything y’all got. I don’t care if it’s 30 minutes long I’ll watch em. If you guys feel like we’re not doing anything but we’re not receiving any evidence that’s super compelling or damning. But to think we’re not doing shit is false as well. I’ve been freaking out in the Staff Chat because it’s hard to deal with everyone getting worked up about these kids who are trolling hard. We’re gonna continue to monitor. For the time being. Record what you guys think might be a hack or whatever. Reporting isn’t going to make you a soft ass or anything. So send it whatever you guys have. I’ll personally watch em.

6. The following 6 users say thank you to Jordan for this useful post:

Amamin (01-30-2022), Desecration (01-30-2022), Desseri (02-04-2022), GeorgeGFX (01-30-2022), Invade (01-31-2022), SuperKekku (01-31-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Everyone that has either DM’d me on discord or messaged me about this has gotten the same response basically, send me anything y’all got. I don’t care if it’s 30 minutes long I’ll watch em. If you guys feel like we’re not doing anything but we’re not receiving any evidence that’s super compelling or damning. But to think we’re not doing shit is false as well. I’ve been freaking out in the Staff Chat because it’s hard to deal with everyone getting worked up about these kids who are trolling hard. We’re gonna continue to monitor. For the time being. Record what you guys think might be a hack or whatever. Reporting isn’t going to make you a soft ass or anything. So send it whatever you guys have. I’ll personally watch em.
    Appreciate it. I'm just under the assumption that if we as the reporters don't do the watching/investigating ourselves then we're just met with "not enough evidence/you didn't specify enough". I know they're alts and trollin, but who's to say they wont take advantage of it (especially since the first and only report got denied) and hack because they think they're able to get away scott free based off of the one single report getting denied. I know the evidence I supplied wasn't a whole lot. I also agree that it's not fair on the staff to be slandered like this when no one else is reporting and just chiming in/complaining alongside. I have no problem reporting if it means people think I'm a snitch lmao. That's how it all starts in the first place. Guilt trip you into not speaking up so they can continue their ways (if indeed they are cheating and hiding on alts and using privacy mode so their mains won't get banned if and when they get caught)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Ok so what about other pro players complaining about it also?
    There's also other pro players that say they're not hacking. And there's us staff members, that have a little more info and insight on player data, together with information that we get from a fully functional anti-hack, that tell you, that these individuals are not hacking. Fact is: We already checked them. And also as Jordan confirmed, GMs do check reports and will keep checking whatever players report.

Wouldn't they just hide on alts to exploit hacks without the risk of their mains being banned then?
    There's no such thing as hiding on alts from staff. Nor does the character privacy mode (to hide your alts) apply to staff's control panel. They're only hiding from other players to not reveal their mains, as knowing their mains would burst the bubble. It's just a clear as day troll from certain individuals. As I said in my other reply, when they play like this on their mains noone bats an eye.

9. The following 3 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Desecration (01-30-2022), Invade (01-31-2022), Jordan (01-30-2022)

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    2 or more people got banned for hacking recently aimfix/fireflame/hitbox this is already known shits, also we know that patching hacks isn't easy thing. probably take more time to solv this problem. I request you to be patience, I found they all trolling about your declined report I felt bad but this is not right thing to do. I like to stand with you against them I also felt fishy when that guy shoot 1 pellet it made me yellow hp no ap from long distance which is nt even a pb. I hope mods from now on they will EAGLE EYE ON THEM.

Jordan got BIG P.P he gonna rekt hackers dw

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Faky for this useful post:

Desecration (01-30-2022), Invade (01-31-2022)

Sunlight's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    2 or more people got banned for hacking recently aimfix/fireflame/hitbox this is already known shits, also we know that patching hacks isn't easy thing. probably take more time to solv this problem. I request you to be patience, I found they all trolling about your declined report I felt bad but this is not right thing to do. I like to stand with you against them I also felt fishy when that guy shoot 1 pellet it made me yellow hp no ap from long distance which is nt even a pb. I hope mods from now on they will EAGLE EYE ON THEM.

Jordan got BIG P.P he gonna rekt hackers dw
    i see no hacking reports, false info? none got banned

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunlight View Post
    i see no hacking reports, false info? none got banned
    There's one hacker that got banned a few days ago, but it wasn't related to the players this thread is about:

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1098107

14. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Invade (01-31-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    There's also other pro players that say they're not hacking. And there's us staff members, that have a little more info and insight on player data, together with information that we get from a fully functional anti-hack, that tell you, that these individuals are not hacking. Fact is: We already checked them. And also as Jordan confirmed, GMs do check reports and will keep checking whatever players report.

There's no such thing as hiding on alts from staff. Nor does the character privacy mode (to hide your alts) apply to staff's control panel. They're only hiding from other players to not reveal their mains, as knowing their mains would burst the bubble. It's just a clear as day troll from certain individuals. As I said in my other reply, when they play like this on their mains noone bats an eye.
    Thanks for clearing that up. But what about ip work arounds? Can't they just hide IP's and play as to not be revealed to the staff as well?

16. The following user said thank you to Desecration for this useful post:

Invade (01-31-2022)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information