Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks
    they're not even that good for you guys to be getting worked up ngl, at least report actual good players

2. The following 2 users say thank you to zerojjxx for this useful post:

Cid (02-04-2022), Ommadawn (01-31-2022)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up. But what about ip work arounds? Can't they just hide IP's and play as to not be revealed to the staff as well?
    Nope, not possible to hide it, you'd need to do a lot more than just using a VPN in order to achieve that and yet, it's not a guarantee but I won't get into too much details.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

TownZ's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up. But what about ip work arounds? Can't they just hide IP's and play as to not be revealed to the staff as well?
    They can see who is who by hardware not by ip.
    Anyways, there is something suspicious going on around the server that not only incluedes aimfix/fireflame/hitbox but also weird lags, dc's.
    I heard something is getting fixed soon but it cant be soon enough!

Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    Nope, not possible to hide it, you'd need to do a lot more than just using a VPN in order to achieve that and yet, it's not a guarantee but I won't get into too much details.
    Dont say its impossible but i understand you dont believe players make this kind of effort to be able to hack on gunz without getting caught.
    Last edited by TownZ; 01-31-2022 at 09:25 AM.
    https://i.imgur.com/PzaFErb.gif

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TownZ View Post
    Dont say its impossible but i understand you dont believe players make this kind of effort to be able to hack on gunz without getting caught.
    As a former staff member and a programmer who is into security, I know how well McSic and Dave take care of that and before you talk a lot, yes, clearly, everything is possible, though, most of the people who cheat are skids, literal retards who can afford a few bucks for a private hack and yet they still don't hide themselves completely, how? Well, if you're a coder, you would know that FG's anti-cheat doesn't suck as it once did 7 years ago and those people are caught pretty easily, I know all of them methods on how to hide yourself and you would still need a lot of work if you literally want to be untraceable and hack without getting caught and still, using a hack means you're modifying addresses, you're hooking onto them and sending modified packets which is monitored and sooner or later, you'll get hammered by the banwave and you cannot blame the GM's, they don't have that much of access because the admins of FGunZ value every player's privacy which you should respect because trust me, other servers used to leak so much information of cheaters and players that I haven't taken so many dumps in my entire life and for that reason, you shouldn't blame GM's at all as their powers are limited regarding such issues.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

6. The following 4 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Bipolarity (01-31-2022), Cid (02-04-2022), Legit (02-10-2022), Piccolo (01-31-2022)

TownZ's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    As a former staff member and a programmer who is into security, I know how well McSic and Dave take care of that and before you talk a lot, yes, clearly, everything is possible, though, most of the people who cheat are skids, literal retards who can afford a few bucks for a private hack and yet they still don't hide themselves completely, how? Well, if you're a coder, you would know that FG's anti-cheat doesn't suck as it once did 7 years ago and those people are caught pretty easily, I know all of them methods on how to hide yourself and you would still need a lot of work if you literally want to be untraceable and hack without getting caught and still, using a hack means you're modifying addresses, you're hooking onto them and sending modified packets which is monitored and sooner or later, you'll get hammered by the banwave and you cannot blame the GM's, they don't have that much of access because the admins of FGunZ value every player's privacy which you should respect because trust me, other servers used to leak so much information of cheaters and players that I haven't taken so many dumps in my entire life and for that reason, you shouldn't blame GM's at all as their powers are limited regarding such issues.
    Calm your tits, i never blamed anyone or anything.
    Just mentioning the sitiuation.
    https://i.imgur.com/PzaFErb.gif

Country
    Thanks
    You guys need to compare these "hackers" with this real pro here: https://www.twitch.tv/itzfr3shh.

9. The following user said thank you to chingchong for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (02-09-2022)

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by chingchong View Post
    You guys need to compare these "hackers" with this real pro here: https://www.twitch.tv/itzfr3shh.
    AHAHAHAH, why i stream? i got accused multiples times........... i can easily win vs 2 hackers using b7......

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    I'm intrigued to see the replays. Send a sendspace my way, I'll come out of retirement to give you a full analysis. ��

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    I'm intrigued to see the replays. Send a sendspace my way, I'll come out of retirement to give you a full analysis. ��
    Why bother when the situation is as clear as it can get that some gunzkids are getting trolled by known players for da lulz.
    It's 2022 and "gunz ego" still matters to way too many people, topkek.

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    It’s always people who I could 30-0 with my eyes closed (Hideo/Descration) that swear people are hacking and the moderators are working with them. No one needs to hack against you buddy. You’re garbage.
    Last edited by Skull; 02-05-2022 at 06:16 AM.

14. The following user said thank you to Skull for this useful post:

Cid (02-04-2022)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information