Wish I knew who that is lol

3. The following user said thank you to Skull for this useful post:

Sunlight (02-03-2022)

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Wish I knew who that is lol
    Yeah same... He changes name and comes up with a new persona everyday, it's become his daily routine.

5. The following 4 users say thank you to Camel for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (02-03-2022), Skull (02-03-2022), Sunlight (02-03-2022), TomasEdison (02-07-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    bart i am sorry if i bully u in the past. just looking you doing this for years where people do better things. i hope greatness happens to you.i feel really bad

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    Yeah same... He changes name and comes up with a new persona everyday, it's become his daily routine.
    ok camel/zexy/abdul/abdo/ (insert 500 other names here). Seems like ur still stuck in da past, sorry to see that. I hope you'll have a good life!

Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    bart i am sorry if i bully u in the past. just looking you doing this for years where people do better things. i hope greatness happens to you.i feel really bad
    Likewise man. Hope life gives you what you deserve =D

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MidNoon View Post
    ok camel/zexy/abdul/abdo/ (insert 500 other names here). Seems like ur still stuck in da past, sorry to see that. I hope you'll have a good life!

Likewise man. Hope life gives you what you deserve =D
    2 of which are short for my real life name, the other 2 are the ones I go by here. Thank you for proving that you are still retarded as ever.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    2 of which are short for my real life name, the other 2 are the ones I go by here. Thank you for proving that you are still retarded as ever.
    Hey man, if picking on someone for what he did in the past makes you feel better and gives you the confidence to help you through this day I'm all for it. Hope you have a good life either way.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    omegalul talking about Zexi's alleged "500 other names", yet you keep changing your IGN every ****ing day bitch.

don't preach for other people when it comes to name-changes because when it turns against you, you literally start crying and reporting. omg pls don't pull a ganggbangg on me im scurd.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TomasEdison View Post
    omegalul talking about Zexi's alleged "500 other names", yet you keep changing your IGN every ****ing day bitch.

don't preach for other people when it comes to name-changes because when it turns against you, you literally start crying and reporting. omg pls don't pull a ganggbangg on me im scurd.
    Hope life goes well for you man, I feel sorry for you that you feel the desperate need to join forces with the others that seem to be struggling with happiness. But yeah, as I said I wish you nothing but the best.
    Last edited by Galileo; 02-07-2022 at 04:43 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by AlexBlink View Post
    Hope life goes well for you man, I feel sorry for you that you feel the desperate need to join forces with the others that seem to be struggling with happiness. But yeah, as I said I wish you nothing but the best.
    What a way to live up to your names. My man literally just changed his name yet again.. I wonder which acc he is going to reply from next.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information