Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Luckybox2

    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanked
    47
    Thanks
    17
    Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    That's Bart FYI.
    go bow to cows, suits u better LOL

  2. #12
    #Skull4Mod!

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Country
    Posts
    484
    Thanked
    503
    Thanks
    600
    Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    That's Bart FYI.
    Wish I knew who that is lol

  3. The following user said thank you to Skull for this useful post:

    Sunlight (02-03-2022)

  4. #13
    Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Country
    Posts
    4,010
    Thanked
    1,886
    Thanks
    980
    Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Wish I knew who that is lol
    Yeah same... He changes name and comes up with a new persona everyday, it's become his daily routine.

  5. The following 4 users say thank you to Camel for this useful post:

    Ganggbangg (02-03-2022), Skull (02-03-2022), Sunlight (02-03-2022), TomasEdison (02-07-2022)

  6. #14
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Country
    Posts
    104
    Thanked
    35
    Thanks
    32
    bart i am sorry if i bully u in the past. just looking you doing this for years where people do better things. i hope greatness happens to you.i feel really bad

  7. #15
    Luckybox2

    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanked
    47
    Thanks
    17
    Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    Yeah same... He changes name and comes up with a new persona everyday, it's become his daily routine.
    ok camel/zexy/abdul/abdo/ (insert 500 other names here). Seems like ur still stuck in da past, sorry to see that. I hope you'll have a good life!

    Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    bart i am sorry if i bully u in the past. just looking you doing this for years where people do better things. i hope greatness happens to you.i feel really bad
    Likewise man. Hope life gives you what you deserve =D

  8. #16
    Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Country
    Posts
    4,010
    Thanked
    1,886
    Thanks
    980
    Originally Posted by MidNoon View Post
    ok camel/zexy/abdul/abdo/ (insert 500 other names here). Seems like ur still stuck in da past, sorry to see that. I hope you'll have a good life!



    Likewise man. Hope life gives you what you deserve =D
    2 of which are short for my real life name, the other 2 are the ones I go by here. Thank you for proving that you are still retarded as ever.

  9. #17
    Luckybox2

    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanked
    47
    Thanks
    17
    Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    2 of which are short for my real life name, the other 2 are the ones I go by here. Thank you for proving that you are still retarded as ever.
    Hey man, if picking on someone for what he did in the past makes you feel better and gives you the confidence to help you through this day I'm all for it. Hope you have a good life either way.

  10. #18
    TomasEdison's Avatar 🦋 עזור אומץ וצְעֹד קדימה

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Country
    Posts
    2,594
    Thanked
    1,951
    Thanks
    888
    omegalul talking about Zexi's alleged "500 other names", yet you keep changing your IGN every ****ing day bitch.

    don't preach for other people when it comes to name-changes because when it turns against you, you literally start crying and reporting. omg pls don't pull a ganggbangg on me im scurd.


    “Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

    - "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

  11. #19
    GunZ Gamer

    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    11
    Thanked
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Originally Posted by TomasEdison View Post
    omegalul talking about Zexi's alleged "500 other names", yet you keep changing your IGN every ****ing day bitch.

    don't preach for other people when it comes to name-changes because when it turns against you, you literally start crying and reporting. omg pls don't pull a ganggbangg on me im scurd.
    Hope life goes well for you man, I feel sorry for you that you feel the desperate need to join forces with the others that seem to be struggling with happiness. But yeah, as I said I wish you nothing but the best.
    Last edited by Galileo; 02-07-2022 at 04:43 AM.

  12. #20
    Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Country
    Posts
    4,010
    Thanked
    1,886
    Thanks
    980
    Originally Posted by AlexBlink View Post
    Hope life goes well for you man, I feel sorry for you that you feel the desperate need to join forces with the others that seem to be struggling with happiness. But yeah, as I said I wish you nothing but the best.
    What a way to live up to your names. My man literally just changed his name yet again.. I wonder which acc he is going to reply from next.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)