Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    helo it appears that player participation in events been declining in events for last 5 or so years si.
    so.

it has a lot of reasons like game dying but lets just focus on what we can fix for now si.
    so.

EP's have become useless and people are hoarding hundreds of them si. this means they have no real reason to join events except for fun and the events are not fun anymore because people arent joining and the hosts tend to do it as a job and not for the fun of players (not their fault not much they can do) si.
    so.

I personally believe the reason for this is that players have daily login and weekly competition therefore can hoard eps (after 7 days si) and lots of free stuff which is kind of overpowered cuz u can just sit in turbo room for literal 2 minutes then afk lobby 3 hours si.
    so.

pls mek eps more useful or more rare or increase their value si. 3 options;

1) Add event shop items that cost hundreds of eps but include feri good items that people can show off in events si. this means like idk dashes, wings, shura like swords w.e. they can have stats equal to katana x due to the high price of few hundred points si. i mek this suggestion and other people did too years ago but nothing done.
    2) Remove ep gain from daily login, nerf daily login rewards and weekly competition rewards for other categories (u can leave event one to increase competition if u want). (big important si)
    3) Increase stakes in events by hosting more "bonuses" like 2 ep round which i rarely see (cuz only 1 et hosting full set nowadays). Otherwise increase value of ep to be like 3 coin for vip 2 for normal player.
    Last edited by Bunny; 02-03-2022 at 05:52 PM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Beast (02-03-2022), Faky (02-03-2022), Zelda (02-04-2022)

Thread Information