Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    helo it appears that player participation in events been declining in events for last 5 or so years si.
    so.

it has a lot of reasons like game dying but lets just focus on what we can fix for now si.
    so.

EP's have become useless and people are hoarding hundreds of them si. this means they have no real reason to join events except for fun and the events are not fun anymore because people arent joining and the hosts tend to do it as a job and not for the fun of players (not their fault not much they can do) si.
    so.

I personally believe the reason for this is that players have daily login and weekly competition therefore can hoard eps (after 7 days si) and lots of free stuff which is kind of overpowered cuz u can just sit in turbo room for literal 2 minutes then afk lobby 3 hours si.
    so.

pls mek eps more useful or more rare or increase their value si. 3 options;

1) Add event shop items that cost hundreds of eps but include feri good items that people can show off in events si. this means like idk dashes, wings, shura like swords w.e. they can have stats equal to katana x due to the high price of few hundred points si. i mek this suggestion and other people did too years ago but nothing done.
    2) Remove ep gain from daily login, nerf daily login rewards and weekly competition rewards for other categories (u can leave event one to increase competition if u want). (big important si)
    3) Increase stakes in events by hosting more "bonuses" like 2 ep round which i rarely see (cuz only 1 et hosting full set nowadays). Otherwise increase value of ep to be like 3 coin for vip 2 for normal player.
    Last edited by Bunny; 02-03-2022 at 05:52 PM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Beast (02-03-2022), Faky (02-03-2022), Zelda (02-04-2022)

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    +1
    I requested few months ago to add very unique outfits to event shop, higher price only for rent and not able to gift.

Removing ep reward from daily activity rewards is best suggestion srsly its gonna make people participate in events.
    Pls provide some extra emojis/emotes only for event players that pack can be brought from event store like Nitro in discord.

Thanks bunny overall good application you are hired

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

4. The following user said thank you to Faky for this useful post:

Bunny (02-03-2022)

Banned

Thanks
    Why are ppl recieving event points for logging into this game for certain time and exp. Doesn't make sense. Is joining this game an event itself wtf?

Point 3 - ep to coin exchange rate is good as it is. But I believe the VIP rank itself needs higher price tag. Let's say 0.5-1k coins for it. Cause 3/4 of the server are VIP. But they ain't, smh

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    +1
    I requested few months ago to add very unique outfits to event shop, higher price only for rent and not able to gift.

Removing ep reward from daily activity rewards is best suggestion srsly its gonna make people participate in events.
    Pls provide some extra emojis/emotes only for event players that pack can be brought from event store like Nitro in discord.

Thanks bunny overall good application you are hired
    si, adding something like packs of things similar to nitro on discord is good idea si. additionally, maybe extra loadout slots can be bought with eps (with the price smaller than the one of coins after conversion ratio), and in the future, more bots (thanks frooples) and bot effects/emojis/taunts/special mechanics with event points only. perhaps even make people start off with 0 bots and require points to buy their first. make it like 10 eps at first, but 25 for another, 50, 100, etc.

in general, due to inflation in the server (because coins and event points are generated from nothing from various sources), the shops have become unappealing and prices need to naturally increase.
    If you (admins) want to, you can add weapons for 1000 coins. i'm sure theres alot people who are gonna buy them.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Come up with a new set which can be bought in EPs only, currently we only have "Event Armor" which none really uses anymore.
    Come up with one/two more Event Shotgun(s),we currently have [S] Event Shotgun so you could add a [L] shotgun and a [H] shotgun.
    Come up with a Event Sniper

I agree with removing the EPs reward from the Activity Points (7th day).
    No need to change the EP rate to 3, that would be too OP imo

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Why are ppl recieving event points for logging into this game for certain time and exp. Doesn't make sense. Is joining this game an event itself wtf?

Point 3 - ep to coin exchange rate is good as it is. But I believe the VIP rank itself needs higher price tag. Let's say 0.5-1k coins for it. Cause 3/4 of the server are VIP. But they ain't, smh
    for sure I think the vip price should be higher. But you cant just require people to pay more to keep their vip status. Maybe you can make vip 2.0. call it premium or something.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    for sure I think the vip price should be higher. But you cant just require people to pay more to keep their vip status. Maybe you can make vip 2.0. call it premium or something.
    No, not vip 2. Vip should be one rank. It should require ppl to buy the remaining amount or refund on everyone the 300 coins and start of brand new. I think 1k coin seems reasonable, every noobs been farming coins with countless means of obtaining free coins on fgunz.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Come up with a new set which can be bought in EPs only, currently we only have "Event Armor" which none really uses anymore.
    Come up with one/two more Event Shotgun(s),we currently have [S] Event Shotgun so you could add a [L] shotgun and a [H] shotgun.
    Come up with a Event Sniper

I agree with removing the EPs reward from the Activity Points (7th day).
    No need to change the EP rate to 3, that would be too OP imo
    I believe there were plans in place to add more jjangs with editable text by one of the developers. This could also be added, as well as other jjang styles of other 3d models and colors because the current one costing 5 eps, being permanent and kind of blocking the view with no opacity setting is kind of useless both visually and as an ep sink.

The main takeaway: these should look good, rare, cost in the range of 100 eps and be potentially temporary.
    Last edited by Bunny; 02-03-2022 at 06:41 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    So I think most of you agree that EP should be removed from the daily login rewards? (And instead we send something else for the 7th day reward) to make events more useful again.

And yes we will add new items to the event shop.

12. The following 4 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Amamin (03-08-2022), Bunny (03-08-2022), Faky (03-08-2022), justRelax (03-08-2022)

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    So I think most of you agree that EP should be removed from the daily login rewards? (And instead we send something else for the 7th day reward) to make events more useful again.

And yes we will add new items to the event shop.
    I think most ETs agree with it as well.

Me speaking personally I think 7 eps is just too excessive. Cutting it down in half or maybe even reducing it down to just 1 event point every 10 days would maybe be better just so that players remember that event points exist lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information