Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/Fgunz

Suggestion description:

A) Hire more forum moderators. Why? Cause we only have one, and one cannot handle everything. Why? Cause when they are being reported , they simply type 'Declined'. What is the point of having a report system if the conclusion does not clarify anything at all.
    Not just that I've seen it in in-game report section too, the staff handling the report simply brings out your past to demean you by any means necessary. Again no conclusion on what was reported..

B) Also another suggestion, please hire staff who are unbiased towards certain individuals, the admins should be aware of this but I assume they working on updates and have no time for banter between ppl or don't care.

C) And also, if the report is against a certain staff then it is ridiculouse for the same staff to come to decision regardless to whether they can handle the report of not. Another staff should be handling the report cause biased action from the staff reported will be taken like come on it's obvious.

D) Also make the GMs aware about in-game rules, cause taking unnecessary actions and then having to make unwarn/mute thread just to get justice is wasting the users time. Why are the users getting punished for and decision being reverted cause of Gms fault? Please advice current and future staff that they follow their rules properly.

E) there are certain Gms who have issues with certain individuals whilst being staff or before, and they may take unbiased decision in relation to the user they have issues with. Someone should know about this and make it so the GM is not involved. This why you need hire more staff.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

shumpo458 (03-07-2022), WBFDH (03-07-2022)

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    So in short, a typical and irrelevant suggestion/complaint about the staff members which comes from the biggest crybaby in this community - oh... the irony.

You're literally the only person who keeps making up drama with the current staff members while it's all dead here, don't you ****ing see? Are you blind or what? It's you who's the problem here and it's been like this for years, so do us a favor please - stop making yourself look like a clown all the time and seriously go get some help.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

4. The following 7 users say thank you to TomasEdison for this useful post:

Eeksdee (03-08-2022), GeorgeGFX (03-07-2022), Love Donna (03-07-2022), Mia (03-07-2022), Platform (03-08-2022), SuperKekku (03-07-2022), TownZ (03-10-2022)

Mia's Avatar border police sergeant

Country
    Thanks
    i think hiring more forum moderators is a great idea

in fact just hire me cause i've been waiting for that forum applications for a while now

also stop crying

6. The following 3 users say thank you to Mia for this useful post:

Love Donna (03-07-2022), SuperKekku (03-07-2022), TomasEdison (03-07-2022)

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    i think hiring more forum moderators is a great idea

in fact just hire me cause i've been waiting for that forum applications for a while now

also stop crying
    you're a bad bitch, you're a ****
    i love it

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Basically you want more staff members who are not tired of your shit, new staff members who might be "too scared" to punish you every time you are breaking the rules because you might make another useless report on them.

You constantly provoke/insult/cause drama for no reason and then you report every ET or GM or FM who punishes you, sounds like your problem, not ours.

10. The following 8 users say thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Eeksdee (03-08-2022), Father (03-08-2022), GeorgeGFX (03-07-2022), Love Donna (03-07-2022), Mia (03-07-2022), Sunlight (03-08-2022), SuperKekku (03-07-2022), TomasEdison (03-07-2022)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    This is not a suggestion, but rather just another way for you to complain about staff members. Stop it.

12. The following 4 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

A_Luckybox (03-08-2022), Eeksdee (03-08-2022), Father (03-08-2022), Love Donna (03-07-2022)

Thread Information