Nice update! However I'm very weary of the new UI redesign. The icons at the top (inventory, settings, etc) seem...alright. However it looks a tad strange with those massive gaps between each one. I understand what yall were shooting for but it just looks a bit odd. Reminds me of using rocketdock and having to fill the gaps between the icons. If anything the stage/room UI is by far the most confusing of the UI update. I don't understand the reasoning behind this change. Were there complaints? Why change something that's been the same for such a long time?

Also not sure why they didn't just put some touches onto mansion map instead of redesigning an entire new map for the game mode. Awesome that you made the game mode a selectable option, but it doesn't....do anything different as far as I can see? People can still "cheat". Isn't it possible to place some invisible walls on mansion and have them off/on depending on the round? Also not sure if it's my settings but the A&D map seems very dark.

APM and ELO sound like a good idea for all the egoers to have something else to chat about now. Hope the ELO system works well/easy to fix if not.

Training bots are a nice addition...however it seems a bit late to the party. But hoping that it helps retain new players. I still think an actual person training someone is a far better experience than using bots. Nonetheless, it feels/looks smooth so props to the bots guy!

My FAVORITE addition to the update is the team randomizer option and the Auto-Team-Balance now considers K/D instead of total kills. This is the perfect balance for TDM (hopefully). Keeps the pub stomping to a minimum (one team with 40-2 scores while other team is 0-18). And also keeps from having the same one or two people constantly bouncing between teams. Maybe add the option to switch EVERY round as well?

Seems like the rest revolves around quest/skillmaps which I don't dabble in so I won't speak on those.

Question though. . . do the quest clothing items that reduce damage also reduce damage outside of Quest mode?

What map collisions are you referring to on Island/Dungeon? The invisible floors you can find throughout the map?

The cinematic camera for falling is a nice touch. But might need a bit of work? It seems to be a tad too slow? I didn't test it much but it seems like it takes a few seconds for the effect to start.

Love how y'all put a cap on how many letters are typable in a chat box to keep from people typing excessive text for no reason. Hopefully with this update means that the next update will include some kind of chat box enhancement? Such as a scrollable box or some kind of adjustment that can be accessed through options? (small, medium, large chat box where small includes 4-5 lines, medium 6-7, large 8-10?)