Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion description: 1v1 Feature

Add a 1v1 system to GunZ. Now with ELO ranking 1v1 would be nice. Treat it the same as the clan system invite wise. Where you right click on a player and click "Challenge" which will prompt a 1v1 notice on their screen in the same sense as the clan invites. Also add a command so you're able to challenge others while in game as well. /challenge xasd123

If the player accepts it should automatically pull both players from where ever they currently are and bound them into a 1v1 match that's already laid out (preadjusted rounds, map, timer, etc . . . maybe have a public decision for each of these options). This match should be available to the public in which other players can join and spectate (have the room adjusted to have no late join/spec only mode) Once the match is complete both players can either be added back to whatever room/channel they were in (if said room isn't full) or both players are sent back to the general lobby.

You could also expand this with a 1v1 ladder group in game and on forums/website. That displays stats such as number of wins, kdr, maybe add stats like most damage done in a round, accuracy%, etc.

Also include the option to reject 1v1s in options to prevent spamming.

Country
    Thanks
    Just sound like duel and duel tournament combined. Feel like it's going to be too much work to do all these, when you can already up ELO in duel rooms. If you want ladder mode, proceed to duel tournament.

champlooTTV's Avatar Twitch Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    Ngl this sounds pretty cool, but there is duel. Something about the game auto picking the room options/maps seems nice though.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by champlooTTV View Post
    Ngl this sounds pretty cool, but there is duel. Something about the game auto picking the room options/maps seems nice though.
    I just feel like the duel rooms are just too general. I just miss the old 1v1 challenges back on iGunZ. Town was the default map. Two people beef in game, both leave to make a 1v1 room with pw. So, many, 1v1 rooms back then. I just noticed that people still result to the "1v1" comment when beefing in game. Which only leads to one guy leaving to make the room only to get dodged by the other guy.

I just like the fast, auto 1v1s where others are only able to spectate.

Thread Information