Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    IGN GodlyOng

Dear Administrator,

I played for 10 hours or more yesterday and most of my time was spent in TDM and duel so I definitely got more than the required EXP for the dailies.

I had a 160 days activity points streak prior that was lost as of today, so this is kind of a blow to me.

On another note, my character might also have been bugged.
    After the latest update phase where the ELO of everyone in the TDM room started resetting to 1500, mine remained at its value of 1400 and it kept dropping as the game progressed. Everyone else's ELO was locked at either 1500 or 0 in the TDM room but mine continued to drop until it reached 1000 ELO, which was then locked at that value.

Yesterday(the missing activity point day in question), I went to a duel room and increased it back to 1600elo so I wasn't really too concerned about this bug. However, losing my 160 streak on activity points is concerning as it was a lot of effort put in to achieve this. I know full well that I can use coins to get it back, but this would be unfair to me if I keep continuing to take steps on my own accord.

This fact also shows that I played enough in EXP, although I don't have any screenshots/videos to prove this.
    This issue was not something I could pre-empt and prepare for.

I hope you can look in this matter and reinstate my activity points streak.

I'm not sure if my character is really bugged but it would also be good to do a check for me so I will not have to worry about facing unfavourable circumstances that only apply to me.

Thank you.

2. The following user said thank you to GodlyOng for this useful post:

Bunny (03-12-2022)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Hey, it is a bit weird because according to the logs you've played for 52 minutes and gained 24M exp.
    As for the ELO, it's hard to gain elo, really easy to lose which will be fixed soon.

4. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

GodlyOng (03-12-2022)

Supreme leader

Country
    Thanks
    idk i got 3 activity points and some how i lost it even though i played 4 hours yesterday how weird right but im not complaining lol
    https://www.twitch.tv/kingruzu

help me get followers ;3

Country
    Thanks
    Oh, hey ommadawn

I definitely did more than 52minutes but the only evidence I have is the people I played with that can attest though.
    My time let alone in garden TDM was 4 hours straight yesterday before I got off.

the ELO thing haha yeah I read McSic's post about that problem too, I think you can only get ELO in duel now? TDM didn't affect it when I played yesterday.

The problem was that I played immediately after the server got back up and we could see everyone's ELO getting reset to 1500 in that game. Mine however wasn't reset and kept falling while playing in the same TDM room to 1000ELO before it finally got locked at that value. But all is good now, i'm not too affected by this haha just thought it might show signs that I'm bugged

Goblin

Thanks
    i played more than 3hours but lost my daily streak as well

Country
    Thanks
    IGN: ^RJ^9unnie^R
    i played more than 3hours but lost my daily streak as well too
    Last edited by Platform; 03-12-2022 at 09:35 AM.

Thanks
    IGN: PONZY
    i played more than 3hours but lost my daily streak as well too too
    Last edited by Nostalgia; 03-12-2022 at 09:32 AM.

Vegetable

Thanks
    IGN: Wota

hi, i lost my daily streak too though i definitely played for more than 3 hours. would appreciate if you guys can get it checked as a couple of us are experiencing the same issue.
    Last edited by broccoli; 03-12-2022 at 09:31 AM.

Father's Avatar Music is the best cure

Country
    Thanks
    IGN: ^1Fa^Kth^Mer
    Lost 17 activity points today when I know for a fact that I’ve played more than 3 hours.
    Even after seeing the 3 hours playtime message I clicked on my dashboard and it still said “playtime 0.0” when I was for sure playing more than 3 hours yesterday. I also had over 100 kills.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    We're aware of the issue and looking into it. Don't worry.

13. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

GodlyOng (03-12-2022)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information