TownZ's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: Quest Godlike Tier Clothing Glow
    Forum/FGunZ/Other FGunz

Suggestion description:

We all love the new update and the new added Quest tier Godlike. Many ppl and me have been playing alot to catch some godlikes and we got some pretty awesome pve and cool looking glowing godlike weapons!
    But we were wondering if the new quest clothing thing in godlike tier would also glow like the weapons do..
    But sadly we discovered this isnt the case.

I want to make a suggestion to make godlike tier quest clothing also burn/glow like the weapons.
    Because now u can get random bountyshop clothing what look shitty in quests but are godlike tier, and if u have random set collected of bountyshop clothing with godlike tier then no one would wear it for fashionlike.
    if the items would have a burn glow then it would not matter and should look awesome no matter the combination of godtier clothing.
    Imagine full burn/glow godtier set + sword + dagger + MG's
    Only visible in quest*

Thanks to all of u who worked on the new update, its a big improvement for the server!
    https://i.imgur.com/PzaFErb.gif

2. The following user said thank you to TownZ for this useful post:

Ruzu (03-17-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    Yup i support this suggestion : i would like to have GK clothes with that Flame effect too also myth could have something like Lighting

Thread Information