Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by champlooTTV View Post
    I could see a "sword only" option, but as far as rusty only stats? Thats seems a bit arbitrary to me. Using rustys only is a thing of status among glad players in my opinion. It would make sense to make a sword only option because, as Cid said, there are options for different ranged only (sgo, sno, etc...). I'd say that if the room wants people to use rustys only, then leave that to the vote kick system.
    It doesn't work, what you just said is a non-argument and it's been tried/said repeatedly for years, that is what literally everyone has said that doesn't give a shit or " doesn't see the point " or whatever for the history of this game. It keeps getting brought up on repeat by the players, if it worked we wouldn't be having this conversation. Saying users should rely on the vote kick system is the same thing as telling people to F themselves and they're on their own.

This needs to happen. If you want to read on the last relevant and successful suggestion thread regarding this topic please check out my previous suggestion post https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...tor-suggestion

Insta swords, daggers, anything that isn't a sword isn't just about p2w items, or any of that shit. We're talking about quality of life changes for gameplay.

Thread Information