Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
I also think it's similar to "no donations roomtag", if we allow something like this then we might as well allow something like "force shotguns in tdms to be with pioneer + b9's stats" which still shouldn't be a thing imo.

However, if the glad community supports this suggestion then I personally wouldn't mind having it as a "Game option" (https://imgur.com/a/TKQbMEf).
It's different than that, we don't even have a sword only tag yet there are ranged weapon specific room options available. Gun gameplay could greatly benefit from having some sort of full balance factor, yes people pay for prems and shit but I've had prems at fgunz since before you joined this forum and I still want the option to have an actually balanced gameplay experience, and free of shitty lagger kids using donor dagger at 300 ping and running away all day. These changes are really easy to dismiss by saying you think it's similar to the no donations room tag or whatever, but for gladiator quality of life that point is basically a non argument that doesn't actually fit the context.

GunZ gladiator needs 2 things
- force rusty option
- remove hpap spawns option

Dead ass the community has backed this for years and years, I don't know how after all this time people can still make that argument. I know you like to go into games with donor kodachi and donor elements Ommadawn, and as you know I do the same thing from time to time. But there's some times when you're playing gunz you don't want it to be a terribly, ****ed awful shit experience because of stuff like that. There is nothing wrong with promoting a balanced and less toxic gameplay experience at an optional level from room to room.