Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Kaisor / Yui (I think hes Yui too. check ips)

Reason: hitboxer

Proof/Evidence:

Im using youtube links because using .gzr files can get messy and irritating as its hard to keep going back and forth. Nonetheless, i will still include the .gzr file.

Video 1:

[GZR] https://www.sendspace.com/file/0mx50k

In this video, u can see in slow motion when he shoots 4 shots he deals 315 damage. In the .gzr replay, I see my teammates hp he is 154-134, that means he needs to do a full 288 damage. Which means on his first shot, he hits me as well. However, when i checked the replay, after this first shot my team is still full hp. and then he 2 shots my teammate with lb lb x? max 2 shots with lb lb x, is 108+108=216 which is NOT 288. Idk how he kills him.

Video 2:

what the ****.png

[GZR] https://www.sendspace.com/file/ob6p6g
    Ignore the first few secs of video, i fked up on the first bit

This video literally proves that hes hitboxing, his last shot hits me despite me being covered by an entire wall. FG's spread is not that wide. its not fukn possible for him to hit that one single pellet through like that? wtf???

Video 3: Biggest proof

maths.png

[GZR] https://www.sendspace.com/file/m8xyt7

At the middle of this video, you can see that he has 273 damage. And then he hits ONE shot ONLY and the damage registers. Now, there cant possibly be a damage register lag when hes reloading because that would take too long. so that means 273 is his original damage. Now, if u look closely after he hits me, he misses 10 pellets according to the replay. which means he only hit 2 pellets, 2*9=18 damage. However, he does 72 dmg?????? The damage after that shot is 345, and he does not shoot my teammate afterwards, which means that I receive all 72 dmg. so.....???????????????
    Last edited by sikander123; 03-19-2022 at 08:57 PM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly I'm not convinced at all.

1st Replay - I don't have much to say about it, it was a bit weird but I couldn't see anything too weird.

2nd Replay - The reason he shot you behind the wall is because his ping is 110 to you which means he could still see you on his screen, we're talking about half a second delay or something like that, it looks like he shot your legs. I'd agree with you if his ping was 20 to you but that's not the case.

3rd Replay - There was a huge delay when it changed from 273 damage to 345 which I cannot explain why it happened but obviously it changed about half a second before he shot you, it has been changed as soon as he pulled his gun so he actually did not do 72 damage on you, we couldn't see the real damage because the replay stopped as soon as you died, one more second and we would probably see the damage changing again.

Thanks
    the 3rd one is super fukn obvious ? he misses 10 pellets and does 72 damage instead? he shoots ONLY once. that ONE shot he shoots he MISSES 10 pellets. how is it not making sense?????????

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    About the 3rd Replay, I thought you meant something else but in that case it's even easier to explain, the explanation is literally the same as the 2nd replay - Distance lag. He is not 20 ping to you, he is 110 ping to you which means ON YOUR SCREEN you see him shooting the wall and only hitting 2 pellets out of 12 but ON HIS SCREEN he was hitting more than 2 pellets.

To prove my point, go take a replay of someone who's 200 ping to you and then watch it, you'll see that on your screen he is shooting the walls and still hitting, on your screen it's totally a miss but on his screen it might be a 100 dmg shot. That's how distance lag works, when you face someone with a 10-20 ping then there's no delay between you two, what you see on your screen is what he sees on your screen and when you face someone with 150 ping then there's around one second delay. There's a way to calculate it but I can't find it

*Edit:
    Declined, there's no more evidence.
    Last edited by Ommadawn; 03-20-2022 at 09:12 PM.

Thread Information