Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    nezo_pro2's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Father View Post
    He was just suggesting different desings for 9 dmg sgs I don't see the issue here
    Leave him.. he is just trying to get their attention ��

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by nezo_pro2 View Post
    Or u newbies or idk what is happening with ur minds , shang u arw not even a cw player anymore so u better go quest and wait for their appreciation
    Platform , wanted new they made new i didnt said im not appreciating , but instead of talking go learn what is the sgs delay diff from the 10 to lbs
    Omma u play once per 1 month cw , i saw u using them , when i said we i meant the players who is playing cw everyday if u didnt realized all use lbs and rarely use 10 or 11 , im not asking to remove them logic.. but to play with lbs over 5 years its kinda weird ,u developed everything and the update was perfect as i said and appreciated , im not the only one who askinng about new sgs , i can bring u 15 ppl from cws to see when i say we it means we.
    Clan wars isnt the only mode we have on this game.
    And yes, I dont play cws anymore, so what? Questing is more fullfilling and challenging than playing against the likes of you.

Father's Avatar Music is the best cure

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    Clan wars isnt the only mode we have on this game.
    And yes, I dont play cws anymore, so what? Questing is more fullfilling and challenging than playing against the likes of you.
    Buddy, questing isn't as exciting like PVP.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Father View Post
    Buddy, questing isn't as exciting like PVP.
    Didnt say it was exciting did I?

Father's Avatar Music is the best cure

Country
    Thanks
    You said its more fullfilling, kind of the same

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    First of all, I'm not saying that your idea is not good, I wouldn't mind having more "skins" for limitbreakers if you can actually bring 15 users who cw to see what they say as you've stated above. All I'm saying is that you cannot say stuff like "we don't need 10 dmg sgs" because that's your OWN opinion, lots of users, users who cw as well, are using those sgs.

Secondly, just because you don't see me clanwaring on my main does not mean I do not clanwar, I have an alt account which I use for clanwars so get your facts straight and don't jump to conclusions just like that.

Thirdly, it doesn't matter whether someone is playing clanwar or not, all opinions are welcomed.
    When i said we i meant is not only my own opinion Loool
    U know u are not cwing , its easy to recognize u even when u play , anyway ur cws more to gladiator , im not blaming u its ok its hard for u to understand because u play with 10 dmg with a quite mind ..

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    When i said we i meant is not only my own opinion Loool
    U know u are not cwing , its easy to recognize u even when u play , anyway ur cws more to gladiator , im not blaming u its ok its hard for u to understand because u play with 10 dmg with a quite mind ..
    Your logic is so flawed you don't even deserve a serious reply, probably lost too many cw's against users with 10 dmg sgs.

Country
    Thanks
    Exactly, why you all trying to ignore the idea this guy the one of the players who wants to grow up this server.
    While the staff focusing at other things making "Gunz" Dead game, alot of new/old players just leaving cuz there is no PVP anymore, Dude Gunz is Compititive game you all have to accept that, you can just tell us that you're not accepting ppl anymore for trying grow up the server.
    By adding new skins and new staff of normal"Delay950-1000" "dmg9" it will be pretty good, Even the Avatars/Clothes,The New Swords something unique of 329 delay (The Shura sword one of the oldest swords i can't understand why this sword at high delay like lol, ok lets say thats what u want to be at least add something seems to shura with normal delay"329".
    but if you looking about adding 10+ dmgs to let ppl using it at "Garden TDM" it is Kinda dead idea for me.
    This Text for all the Staff, you can see (100online player), 24 at trainning room,32 Garden Tdm,32 At Events sometimes, Others "AFKS" !!!!!!!!!!
    How can new players love this game while others teaching them with wrong way, they only see Garden tdm, events , training room.
    So Its really boring to play lb’s for 10 years, u have made very nice sgs instead of making one of them as a lucky box like the lb, u just putted all of them in shop in game while ppl who play with donor sgs are not even interested to go in shop and buy them because u made them look useless
    So accept what those ppl Like #Nezo_pro2 trying to help and grow up this server.
    Last edited by BONGA; 04-03-2022 at 12:56 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Thanks for the update
    Finally the anti lead is perfect ��
    Hope you will add other shotguns like the limit breakers , same stats but diff shapes ,because really its booring to play with the same sgs for like 5 years we need this little change .
    I don't mind, but Limitbreakers are iconic. Those new skins would have to be pretty cool.

Some players reported some bugs regarding the ELO system. Those bugs will be fixed in the next patch.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I don't mind, but Limitbreakers are iconic. Those new skins would have to be pretty cool.

Some players reported some bugs regarding the ELO system. Those bugs will be fixed in the next patch.
    Yeah u are right man but for example take a look on the golden hydra , its so nice and could be like lbs

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information