Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks Mom!

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

GjaGta's Avatar Gva

Thanks
    What's the reasoning behind nerfing heavy shotguns? Having less ammo is already a sufficient drawback imo. Same with kodachis - they all deal less damage than a sword of the same level but they were kinda faster.

All in all, thanks for the update.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GjaGta View Post
    What's the reasoning behind nerfing heavy shotguns? Having less ammo is already a sufficient drawback imo. Same with kodachis - they all deal less damage than a sword of the same level but they were kinda faster.

All in all, thanks for the update.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?124015 - Kodachis
    As for the heavy shotguns it's probably because of balancing so other shotguns have some sort of actual play other than being shooting dummies.

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    Why add cool down to certain bot commands. It was cool to spam it and float around the map, why steal my fun wtf.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Hey Freestylers

We're happy to bring you another update.

FGUNZ UPDATE // 31 MARCH 2022

• Improved Anti-Lead
    • Increased H-Shotgun delays by 50
    • Increased SH-Shotgun delays by 100
    • Increased SSH-Shotgun delays by 200
    • Fixed replay controls (fast-forward/back)
    • Fixed Kodachis block animation being too fast
    • Team Chat can now be assigned to a new key (Options > Keyboard > 'Action3' Tab)
    • You can now instantly leave the game after starting (if you did not take damage) instead of having to wait 5 seconds
    • Disabled HP/AP/Ammo spawns for [GLAD]
    • Added "Rusty Melee Stats" room option -> All melee weapons have Rusty Sword stats (Damage, Delay, Range)
    • Removed Training Bots room option (Bots are now enabled per default in Training, except for Event Channel)
    • Many bug fixes regarding bots
    • Added cooldown for certain bot commands
    • Added CTF flags for Dungeon II
    • Swapped team spawns for Skillmap V5
    • Added 4 more solo spawns and 8 team spawns (4 on each side) to PokemonStadium
    • Added a few texture sounds that were missing (grass and carpet) to PokemonStadium
    • Re-Enabled Relaymap for modes where it was missing (CTF, Turbo)
    • Disabled Relaymap in Skillmap Mode
    • Removed Skillmaps from Relaymap list
    • Adjusted difficulty rating of Skillmap V25 (6 -> 4)
    • Added new commands for staff to use in events (timer, blind, hp, ap)
    • Quest Clothes damage reduction will now consider cosmetic slots as well. If you have quest clothing equipped in both slots, it will check which piece has more damage reduction and use that for your total damage reduction

NEW ELO SYSTEM

• Completely reworked the new ranked elo system with tiers and badges
    • Bronze: 1000+, Silver 1501+, Gold 2001+, Platinum 3001+, Diamond 4001+, Predator 5001+
    • We replaced the unused duel tournament rank images with custom badges to represent your tier
    • Everyone starts with 1000 elo
    • The amount of elo you gain/lose depends on your tier
    • The elo system applies to Duel/TDM/CW
    • In Duels you gain/lose elo per kill/death
    • In TDMs you gain/lose elo per round win/lose, plus you gain/lose some elo per kill/death
    • In CWs the elo gain/loss is doubled (compared to TDMs)

New content is on its way.

Cheers,
    FreestylersWorld Staff
    This is what i love to see, Elo system not attached to a specific game mode.
    Keep up the good work guys, People can finally grind for something !

New OLDGEN

Country
    Thanks
    For majority of the update awesome and thank you.. super excited to see some awesome changes. The only thing which I'm not a fan of is losing the ability to glitch at BP. Riding Boss Party was literally the only actual challenge questing provided and now it's no longer even possible. I spent a few hours the other day trying to do a solo 100% BP with barely even being able to get a kill or two. I get that we shouldn't be able to solo it, but I think the gatekeeper to BP being able to ride and do that glitch is what made it so much fun. Now literally no one even tries or attempts it because it just isn't worth the time. Even if you can't bring back the glitch then maybe have a maximum number of bosses that spawn initially based on number of players in the group. Solo should be 2-3, Duo +1 and so on so forth. I just wanna enjoy BP again whether its in a new form or its old form. Other changes are awesome though and the difficulty additions is cool for the questing although its disputable whether just increasing a bosses health actually adds any difficulty to the quest itself. Godlikes are awesome and can't wait to score one. ELO system is awesome and all around good changes. I just want the quest system to work again. The entire quest meta was essentially taken away in a heartbeat and left with an iffy system at best that no longer feeds that difficulty itch. Thanks for your work guys.

Sunlight's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Waex View Post
    For majority of the update awesome and thank you.. super excited to see some awesome changes. The only thing which I'm not a fan of is losing the ability to glitch at BP. Riding Boss Party was literally the only actual challenge questing provided and now it's no longer even possible. I spent a few hours the other day trying to do a solo 100% BP with barely even being able to get a kill or two. I get that we shouldn't be able to solo it, but I think the gatekeeper to BP being able to ride and do that glitch is what made it so much fun. Now literally no one even tries or attempts it because it just isn't worth the time. Even if you can't bring back the glitch then maybe have a maximum number of bosses that spawn initially based on number of players in the group. Solo should be 2-3, Duo +1 and so on so forth. I just wanna enjoy BP again whether its in a new form or its old form. Other changes are awesome though and the difficulty additions is cool for the questing although its disputable whether just increasing a bosses health actually adds any difficulty to the quest itself. Godlikes are awesome and can't wait to score one. ELO system is awesome and all around good changes. I just want the quest system to work again. The entire quest meta was essentially taken away in a heartbeat and left with an iffy system at best that no longer feeds that difficulty itch. Thanks for your work guys.
    literally made a whole post of how you're unhappy that you can't glitch in quest, something that shouldn't even be a thing at the first place lmao

KiritoOnline's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Glad to see the game is still being updated! Great work!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    The rusty only tag does not impact the damage dealt by massives.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    The rusty only tag does not impact the damage dealt by massives.
    Will be fixed in the next patch.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information