Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    nezo_pro2's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for the update
    Finally the anti lead is perfect ��
    Hope you will add other shotguns like the limit breakers , same stats but diff shapes ,because really its booring to play with the same sgs for like 5 years we need this little change .

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by nezo_pro2 View Post
    Thanks for the update
    Finally the anti lead is perfect ��
    Hope you will add other shotguns like the limit breakers , same stats but diff shapes ,because really its booring to play with the same sgs for like 5 years we need this little change .
    That's why you have 8 different shotguns that you can win by opening a lucky box. Try playing with one limitbreaker + psychobreaker or limitbreaker + god complex

Father's Avatar Music is the best cure

Country
    Thanks
    The LB's are iconic, they never get old.

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah but nobody likes to play with 10 dmg sg’s , thats why i said we need this change , im not the only one who says this , all cw players are waiting for this moment , we dont need 10 dmg sgs , we need normal sgs from lucky boxes same as limit breakers .. its been a long time playing with the same sgs just because there is no alternative , sorry but just in tdms we play 10 dmg sgs , in cws we barely use them , hope u understood the point

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah but nobody likes to play with 10 dmg sg’s , thats why i said we need this change , im not the only one who says this , all cw players are waiting for this moment , we dont need 10 dmg sgs , we need normal sgs from lucky boxes same as limit breakers .. its been a long time playing with the same sgs just because there is no alternative , sorry but just in tdms we play 10 dmg sgs , in cws we barely use them , hope u understood the point
    First you wanted something new because you don't wanna stick with using LBs, so they added different variety of shotguns. Then now you complained about nobody would like to play with 10 dmg sgs. As far as I know, I've seen a lot of players using H and SH and didn't see them complaining about it.

Instead of complaining, why not learn to appreciate and have fun with different combination of shotguns?

Country
    Thanks
    You can't speak for everyone when you say "we dont need 10 dmg sgs", maybe you personally don't like them but I can say that I myself have been using a 10 dmg sg for a very long time and I do enjoy it. Some users also use 11 dmg sg in cws so again, speak for yourself.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    stop talking for the rest of us. its bullshit.

Country
    Thanks
    Or u newbies or idk what is happening with ur minds , shang u arw not even a cw player anymore so u better go quest and wait for their appreciation
    Platform , wanted new they made new i didnt said im not appreciating , but instead of talking go learn what is the sgs delay diff from the 10 to lbs
    Omma u play once per 1 month cw , i saw u using them , when i said we i meant the players who is playing cw everyday if u didnt realized all use lbs and rarely use 10 or 11 , im not asking to remove them logic.. but to play with lbs over 5 years its kinda weird ,u developed everything and the update was perfect as i said and appreciated , im not the only one who askinng about new sgs , i can bring u 15 ppl from cws to see when i say we it means we.

Country
    Thanks
    Or u newbies or idk what is happening with ur minds , shang u arw not even a cw player anymore so u better go quest and wait for their appreciation
    Platform , wanted new they made new i didnt said im not appreciating , but instead of talking go learn what is the sgs delay diff from the 10 to lbs
    Omma u play once per 1 month cw , i saw u using them , when i said we i meant the players who is playing cw everyday if u didnt realized all use lbs and rarely use 10 or 11 , im not asking to remove them logic.. but to play with lbs over 5 years its kinda weird ,u developed everything and the update was perfect as i said and appreciated , im not the only one who askinng about new sgs , i can bring u 15 ppl from cws to see when i say we it means we.
    First of all, I'm not saying that your idea is not good, I wouldn't mind having more "skins" for limitbreakers if you can actually bring 15 users who cw to see what they say as you've stated above. All I'm saying is that you cannot say stuff like "we don't need 10 dmg sgs" because that's your OWN opinion, lots of users, users who cw as well, are using those sgs.

Secondly, just because you don't see me clanwaring on my main does not mean I do not clanwar, I have an alt account which I use for clanwars so get your facts straight and don't jump to conclusions just like that.

Thirdly, it doesn't matter whether someone is playing clanwar or not, all opinions are welcomed.

Father's Avatar Music is the best cure

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Platform View Post
    First you wanted something new because you don't wanna stick with using LBs, so they added different variety of shotguns. Then now you complained about nobody would like to play with 10 dmg sgs. As far as I know, I've seen a lot of players using H and SH and didn't see them complaining about it.

Instead of complaining, why not learn to appreciate and have fun with different combination of shotguns?
    He was just suggesting different desings for 9 dmg sgs I don't see the issue here

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information