Banned

Thanks
    He failed before, yes I know... I decided to make him one out of kindness. I know hes left FreeStylersGunz, but if you still want to keep up with him, you can subscribe to my channel. I am taking requests so if you like my work just go ahead and add my MSN. ( [email protected]) We can talk about making your Frag video, or if you want something else published thats possible too. Just send your Replays (Pack them and send them as a ".Rar" through MSN.) Anyways without further adue I present Xaeroths Teaser (Made by me.) Give me Positive and Negative Feedback on my editing, not the gameplay.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SIuBuNjMBhM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SIuBuNjMBhM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Thanks for watching!

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Last part was in slow mo and he didnt kill no one?
    Why does ingame look so blue, rlpms frag isisnt blue
    Its okay, look at rlpms andd make urself like your own intro.
    Myabe your own logo and on every video you make your own intro.

Banned

Thanks
    Logo wasn't made in SV. Its color corrected with a tinted greyish color to make it more Epic. His frag has awful Color Correction. (Thats not just an opinion.) The last clip is to drag people in, instead of just showing whats GOING to happen. That Logo is WAY to overused. Its a Default or something. I am 1 week editing.. He is months.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
    Logo wasn't made in SV. Its color corrected with a tinted greyish color to make it more Epic. His frag has awful Color Correction. (Thats not just an opinion.) The last clip is to drag people in, instead of just showing whats GOING to happen. That Logo is WAY to overused. Its a Default or something. I am 1 week editing.. He is months.
    Sounds like to me you're saying your better then him. Lol i likes his frag moore then yours ( Not just an opinion) Anyways, urs is ok just practice, but who am i to talk i dont make theese types of craps.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Both in my opinion are highly generic and just like the rest out there.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Banned

Thanks
    ahahha always so competitve

:x

yeh ive been editing for like a months

but while thsoe motnhs i had done nothing

while u worked almost 24/7 on those 2 weeks , btw werent u the one that wanted a FRAG VIDEO THAT I DID NOT HAVE DONE TO U?
    Last edited by NitroAbob; 02-19-2010 at 04:32 AM. Reason: to shall we say provokeish/argumentive and does not need to be on this thread.

Banned

Thanks
    Yeah xD I didn't work 24/7 xD. I worked for like... 1 Hour on my First frag vid. 2 on my second. and 3 on my DualTage. My Teasers are like 30 mins xD.

Thread Information