Hello GunZ Community & FGunZ Team!

After playing this game for over 8 years on and off and not seeing this game flourish in today's generation it makes me beg the question, WHY?

Everybody knows old schoolers of this game will always win against new players, there just is not a way to teach a new player to be as good as an experienced player in the time span of little attention people have nowadays. This creates an ever decreasing population which will eventually spiral into the closing of this game entirely, especially as most of us become more mature and get on with our lives.

I propose the owners of this server form a mission to get this game launched on Steam ASAP so the little community we still retain today can survive!

Here's why:

-> Launching on Steam would add a level of security to the game which would allow GMs to check whether a player is likely smurfing or not and can ban repeat offenders faster.

-> This integration with the platform can allow the developers to create 'Segregated Skilled Servers:'

-> Beginner - Everybody starts here
-> Intermediate - A player must maintain a KD of 2-3 after 1000 kills or something to promote to this server
-> Advanced - same thing as before
-> and so on ... this segregation will allow new players to steadily understand and become interested in the game and properly comprehend the full
satisfaction of the game the rest of us feel!

Once the owners can accomplish the integration with Steam, the rest of the team can develop a healthy pathway for new players to enter = GROWTH.

... and my favourite game will live!

Kind regards,

Strategy