Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    This is it, Freestyle Gunz I am resigning and leaving the game for good now!
    It has been 10 years 8 months since I first created my account and after 10 long years I am leaving.
    I am leaving for a personal reason that I will not be disclosing but that is about it.

I really enjoyed my time here, and I hope the memories will not be gone forever.
    Thanks to all that I have known and those who joined my events whenever I hosted it.
    Thanks to those who gave me good memories and those who did not, hope you grow up.

I want to thank my fellow staff members who have been with me since the beginning and those who had resigned.
    Such as
    TomasEdison, thanks for having faith in me in the beginning even though we had our downs recently.
    My fellow event team like
    Relax, Champloo, Amamin, Emperor hope you all will keep on staying in the team and host events for the rest of the people. Game moderators like Jordan, Ommadawn, TonySoprano continue to protect the server from threats and keep up the good work! The developers Frooples, Jetman, Minerva, StephanM continue and thank you for your hardwork to better the server and make it more fun for all!
    FINALLY a big thank you to our leaders
    Dave and McSic for giving me the opportunity to play in this server and letting me be a big part of the staff team, I cannot show you my gratitude enough and I hope this server thrive in another decade.
    To all my Smile members, hope you guys will enjoy tormenting one another while I am gone.
    There are more players out there that I cannot name but thanks for being friends with me!

Peace out!
    P.S: MusturdCake I did not get demoted, I willingly left the server so do not come at me.

!!!! GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!

I will be giving away 150 coins to 3 players who gets their number chosen by random number generator.

Please follow the format below or I will not be counting your post as a submission:
    IGN:
    Number:

The number range will be [
    1 - 69]
    The giveaway will end in
    [TIMER]!
    Goodluck
    Last edited by Eeksdee; 04-07-2022 at 05:59 PM.

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

2. The following 12 users say thank you to Eeksdee for this useful post:

BerS (04-08-2022), Cid (04-13-2022), Eran (04-07-2022), Faky (04-07-2022), Frooples (04-07-2022), GeorgeGFX (04-07-2022), Linzor (04-07-2022), Love Donna (04-08-2022), Ommadawn (04-07-2022), PRBLMCHLD (04-07-2022), StephanM (04-07-2022), TomasEdison (04-07-2022)

Thread Information