I see this is going to nowhere, but basically I'll say this: both of you are correct, both of the formulas are correct. The problem is that Amamin was thinking about one thing and Bunny was thinking about another thing, you can't actually pick someone and say "you're the wrong one" so this is a bit of a grey area. In my opinion, Amamin should of been more specific but I do not consider it as a mistake. As it was stated above, he knows very little of the field and he linked the website he took this formula from, maybe it wasn't a good idea to ask something about physics but that's a different topic. We're talking about True & False event, it is known that sometimes the ETs take questions from Google because they cannot use the same questions every time they host this event and no one expects them to read an article about whales (as an example) if they wanna ask a question about whales.

Overall, I understand your point of view and I understand his point of view as well, there isn't a solid answer since both of you are not wrong.