Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: FgunZ

Add third item slot

Add a third item slot to encourage the use of other items other than just meds. Lets be real, meds are as much of a staple of GunZ as is double shotguns. So why not add a third item slot to encourage the use of other items? Speed vials, nades, flash, ice, fire, mines, whatever. Would allow for other players to play around with them without having to give up those precious meds. Spice up normal games for extra fun.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Actually there are multiple different suggestions like this (duplicate) not only limited to that one. The one you pointed to however was just a derivation for only elements.

Anyhow on topic, I don't think this a good idea, besides you probably won't be able to carry it with the extra weight.

Spoiler!

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    Actually there are multiple different suggestions like this (duplicate) not only limited to that one. The one you pointed to however was just a derivation for only elements.

Anyhow on topic, I don't think this a good idea, besides you probably won't be able to carry it with the extra weight.
    I think extra weight is not much of a problem, simply add more weight to rings or idk

And hmm I wouldn't mind if it was only for element but I don't support flash.. annoying

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post

this feature is literally on just about every other server in terms of having a grenade + meds.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

6. The following user said thank you to SunRui for this useful post:

SuperKekku (04-10-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    The link provided was a few months old and received no feedback at all.

Weight is not much of a concern. If it were to be maybe the possibility of making enchantments weightless or make the third item slot not affect weight at all.

Third item slot should include all items. If flash is a problem, that's why EX was created. (even though I still don't agree with EX/SGO )

I also observed that we're just about the only server that doesn't include this little addition. Didn't want to speak on it as to avoid any possible bans towards myself. I just think it should be a normal thing to have given most modern games follow something similar.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Duplicate Declined!
    This post also has links to the other similar threads...

Spoiler!

Thread Information