Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: f GunZ yo

Suggestion description: Auto kick timer

Setup an afk/auto kick timer for people who afk in waiting rooms, similar to the afk timer that's set for in game. This would get rid of all the "empty" rooms that flood the first page. Not sure the limitations that would go with this but maybe make the time limit somewhat "excessive" to prevent people who aren't afk from getting the boot. So maybe like a 10-15 minute window before the kick comes into effect?

Just thought it was weird how we have a self kick afk timer for in game but not for waiting rooms.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I'm pretty sure it's a thing already, I remember someone suggested something like this in the past and it has been added, it kicks you after 15 minutes.
    However, I see many afk users in the game rooms, mostly in rooms like Garden TDMs, maybe it should be reduced to 10 minutes, maybe even 7 minutes.
    Last edited by Ommadawn; 04-10-2022 at 07:10 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's a thing already, I remember someone suggested something like this in the past and it has been added, it kicks you after 15 minutes.
    However, I see many afk users in the game rooms, mostly in rooms like Garden TDMs, maybe it should be reduced to 10 minutes, maybe even 7 minutes.
    How do you explain the rooms that sit with one person in it for at least an hour? There's no way it's currently in the game. Also apparently there's a way to get around the kick (if there is one to begin with) simply by just sitting in inventory the whole time.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    How do you explain the rooms that sit with one person in it for at least an hour? There's no way it's currently in the game. Also apparently there's a way to get around the kick (if there is one to begin with) simply by just sitting in inventory the whole time.
    Could be a bug then, not sure.

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    there's definitely an autokick function but 15 minutes is too "graceful" and majority of the time people are just afking in garden/duel that long so might as well reduce it to 5 minutes.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    there's definitely an autokick function but 15 minutes is too "graceful" and majority of the time people are just afking in garden/duel that long so might as well reduce it to 5 minutes.
    Agreed. Seeing how we only have few tdm rooms(mansion, garden, and rotation maps), each round would end in around 1 minute or so, a shorter idle time would make more sense.

Would even be nicer if we can have 3 minutes or less, so that people like amanda can get booted out asap and won't take up the slot.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    That's correct.

Some players have reported crashes from the auto-kick function in gameroom in the past, I wonder if those crashes are still a thing? If there's no crashes from it, I don't mind decreasing the timer from 15 to 5 minutes.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    That's correct.

Some players have reported crashes from the auto-kick function in gameroom in the past, I wonder if those crashes are still a thing? If there's no crashes from it, I don't mind decreasing the timer from 15 to 5 minutes.
    Never happened to me but I personally almost never afk in game rooms. But yea it would be great to reduce it to 5 minutes, I find myself kicking lots of AFKers recently.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Reduced the timer from 15 to 5 minutes in the next update.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Amamin (04-12-2022), justRelax (04-12-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    That's correct.

They are still a thing. I crash daily! but it only happens after I join any room and play for some time. When I get kicked out for being afk my game instantly crashes and it's not just me it happens to all of my friends too.

12. The following user said thank you to Mazikeen for this useful post:

Amamin (04-13-2022)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information