Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^1Venus

Reason: hitbox / uc

Proof/Evidence: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...6%2Fxv6LZPAgio
    Hi I’m making another report on the same player again because I feel like you guys may not have looked into it properly. ^1Venus was definitely using something especially it garden and castle. There were instances where he was just standing still and shooting from a distance while me and my teammate were wping and he does like 200 dmg in like 3 shots?? And it’s definitely far mid range or far range. The way he just swings and shoots and does abnormally huge amount of damage in just a few shots is definitely not normal even with this new anti lead update. I know it may seem pushy that I’m reporting twice in a day but I think it’s pretty blatant with the way he is dealing damage.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    It's not pushy that you're reporting twice, it's pushy that you're reporting twice with the same replays, that's not something you should do.
    Since the recent update, the antilead has been changed a bit so now it feels like close to mid range deal more damage, I remember how it felt when I was testing it with a few staff members. Couldn't see anything too abnormal, there was one round in garden where it felt he dealt too much damage but we're not gonna ban someone over one moment.

I did see the swings and I did see how he wasn't reloading but it looked like he was doing it on purpose, many members used to fake it in the past to trick others.

Feel free to report again with new replays.

Thread Information