Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
About that, I also have been medstyling (not just Linzor) since the update and can say the unlocked wall run has opened new possibilities in medstyle (has been posted on FGunZ Discord). Medstyle was not broken with the update, it just made it harder. You can still medstyle just you may need to use a bit unnatural angles to do the classical tricks to land where you want to land.

Overall medstyle was not destroyed it was just changed to be harder & has opened the door to new tricks. I know Linzor has made a new trick with this change, and I've personally also done a few new medstyle variations.
Come on. I've already done like 10-15 new tricks (stopped counting), and every old trick is still landable. If anything, it makes medstyle easier, because you are not bounded by the mouse and can actually do every trick by just holding down w theoretically by looking wherever you want, and if you so wished to mimic what it was before, you can just not move your mouse at all, which only requires one's willpower. The days of knowing the ins and outs of a trick to be able to do it backwards, for example, extended monk, are over, and when I medstyle now i feel the same as i did when i put [G50] tags to have some fun with insanely unrealistic medstyle tricks.