Thanks
    Thats all. Also there's serverside lag, sucks

These trolls are in all the main rooms and they play like 24/7. Some gms are unfair and troll too. There's also some people abusing an IP glitch and DC'ing people, DOSing them etc. Bad

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    There were always trollers, nothing new about that. About the server lags + dc's, we all experience it and it does suck, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
    As for the ddosers, you're more than welcome to report / share your evidence with the GMs.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

A_Luckybox (05-08-2022), Polar (05-07-2022)

Banned

Thanks
    Server lag, idk wtf ur talking about because I didn’t experience any form of lag. So it’s probably you or the region you live in, cus West-EU is fine.

As for staff trolling, it’s been a known fact gms have ingame alts and forum alts to shit talk on people that they wouldn’t do with a staff account.

As for your assumption about ip glitchers or w/e the **** you mean by that, they recently added counter measure from people being able to use software that can ip grab.

But in all honesty if you don’t use a vpn in 2022 idk what to tell you anymore, cus if u had that your problem would be instantly solved, unless there’s master hacker here.

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay2 View Post
    Server lag, idk wtf ur talking about because I didn’t experience any form of lag. So it’s probably you or the region you live in, cus West-EU is fine.
    you're the only one who says this, yesterday server was spiking / lagging / DC countless times until they restarting server. after new update Elo system or spec mode cusing ae every 20secs(kinda fixed now but nt really it happens sometimes even now happened in vip event) srsly are you even logged in-game ?

Edited : over xyz of me
    Last edited by Faky; 05-09-2022 at 03:06 PM.

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

6. The following user said thank you to Faky for this useful post:

Danzo27 (05-09-2022)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    you're the only one who says this, yesterday server was spiking / lagging / DC countless times until they restarting server. after new update Elo system or spec mode cusing ae every 20secs(kinda fixed now but nt really it happens sometimes even now happened in vip event) srsly are you even logged in-game ?

if possible can you track of Danzo27? he made alt account to just shittalk about me (is that one of our fgunz staff?) they refused to expose his real identity once i reacted to his action staff blamed me (you started it)LOL. he knows what happened in staff chat (my et trial period) he knows everything about me only staff can related to this.
    Or its just you who making many alts to shit-talk and blaming staffs
    I tried to read that 3 times & honesty dude, what kind of crack u on LOL. It made literally 0 sense.

I'm telling you from a West-EU perspective I didn't experience any lag, and yes I was logged on during that time.

About the whole asking to track someone, that's an oddly suspicious request and I hope it's a joke lol.
    Last edited by A_Luckybox; 05-08-2022 at 07:32 PM.

8. The following user said thank you to A_Luckybox for this useful post:

Danzo27 (05-09-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    I tried to read that 3 times & honesty dude, what kind of crack u on LOL. It made literally 0 sense.

I'm telling you from a West-EU perspective I didn't experience any lag, and yes I was logged on during that time.

About the whole asking to track someone, that's an oddly suspicious request and I hope it's a joke lol.
    Admins reported many times about the lagg issues they also said they tried something new with the host, thats why whole server shaking off..

what i said in 2nd phase please forget it, looks like im worried about my fans, drunk chat n another version of me lol like marc n steven in Moonlight!!! yep take it as a joke
    and everyone facing lagg ae dc issues from last year even admins admitted, it was host / server end problems. you're the only one in the earth never faced any lagg issues from the last year its hard to believe (host located in EU only) if you're never faced it, thats very cool.

]

-Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Thanks

True it's a little difficult to understand his English.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Danzo27 View Post
    True it's a little difficult to understand his English.
    hey true im not gonna lie cus English isn't my first or our language and why are you hunting me? you made this alt account to stalk me? nothing wrong in bad English than being racist backstabbing toxic and no life. stay away from me or come fight in real account don't be coward ty.
    you may report my post but you also posted off-topic so dont even think of it or karma will follow you!! watchout.

O.T : I am not agree with GM trolling, they are less active beside that they try to do their best in all the way. Jordan and Tony always friendly with players and ommadawn good as always, i know that every actions has its own reactions it may bad or good, we gotta accept it current staff members are actually cool trust me. don't count DAVE ok?
    Last edited by Faky; 05-09-2022 at 03:03 PM.

]

-Faky

Thread Information